By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Audiosurf Song recommendations

I'll try to put the songs with interesting interpretatoins on Audiosurf. So far:

Sadness - Gspott

Until you love me - 4trings

Sadness especially gets ridiculous on ninja mono. 

Around the Network

you have to try this one out, seriously!

Nine Inch Nails - The Great Destroyer

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Nightwish - Wishmaster
Metallica - ...And Justice For All

These two are easily my favorites so far. They have an awesome mix off speed and bass that makes any song really exciting, with lot's of speed fluctuations.

Electric Light Orchestra music...it totally fits the trippy feel of Audiosurf.

And Brawl music haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

19-2000 [soul child remix] - Gorillaz

Around the Network

I played to Daft Punk's set from Coachella 2006 and it was heavenly.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

DJ Shadow - Blood on the Motorway, and Tool - The Grudge are the two best I've played so far, just the perfect mix of calm and absolute intensity, especially The Grudge :D

Also from what I've heard, Nine Inch Nails - March Of The Pigs makes for an insane ride!

:D

Audiosurf is awesome!

My favourite tune so far is Breaking the Law by Judas Priest (also my favourite tune for breaking the law to).

Helter Skelter and Tomorrow Never Knows by The Beatles are pretty cool too.

You want a REALLY hard song??

Try this song, it has no sound at all...but it's probably the hardest song in existence:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPN5W2XB

Somebody must have put tiny, tiny, TINY grooves into an mp3, making the ride INSANE haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I love to play the songs from Mono (japanese band) and oceansize with audiosurf this is becouse they have o lot of changes in there songs. with mono you will mostly beginning going up, but all of a sudden drop very hard, with oceansize it's going up and down.