By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If You Want The FFXIII Demo, Start Saving for Last Remnant

I wasn't terribly impressed with the last remnant :/ After watching the simple video you could already tell it was multi-plat >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

If they do this, then they damn sure sold me a copy.

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

A demo can't make me buy a mediocre game. I have lost all faith in Square's ability to make great RPG's. Kingdom Hearts 1&2 are horrible. The last Final Fantasy was horrible. I think I'll stick with ToV and White Knight Story.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

last remnant is not a mediocre game,its not greet but not mediocre

bbsin said:
Kasz216 said:
playnext3 said:

Just recently, Square Enix star, Tetsuya Nomura, told the press a Final Fantasy XIII demo is on the way, sometime this year, but what exactly was meant by this has been left up in the air. A demo for Expos? A PSN release? Square Union dives into the mind of Square Enix and unearths what the gaming giant is more than likely going to do with the demo. The answer lies with Square Enix's history, and that's where a tie in with multi-platform Square Enix title - The Last Remnant - comes into play.

http://www.squareunion.com/site.php?p=News&c=If+You+Want+The+FFXIII+Demo+Start+Saving+For+Last+Remnant&id=109

Square Enix have just killed 360 sales of this game.

The White Engine is a multiplatform engine. They should put the demo on 360 as well... just to sell more PS3s.

That would just make people wait for an extremly likely 360 version of FF13.....

Just put "Only for PS3" at the end.

Around the Network

PS3 Last Remnant = FFXIII Demo
360 Last Remnant = Infinite Undiscovery Demo

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

DragonLord said:

I don't think a DVD disc can fit that much. ;)

Go with what LO did, put 4 DVDs in there. lol 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
DragonLord said:

I don't think a DVD disc can fit that much. ;)

Go with what LO did, put 4 DVDs in there. lol 

Lol...good point.  I didn't think about disc size.  Most demo's are running over 1 GB now--kinda hard to cram on an already overcrammed dvd.

Lost Odyssey IS a great game, but the packaging MS chose sucks!  The discs aren't even separated from each other, they are just PILED on top of one another.  What a cheap way to package it...at least Blue Dragon (which I didn't like)  had a separate holder for each disc instead of just stacking them.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Very smart move by Square-Enix if true. Guarantees that there new IP (TLR) will become a multi million seller. Then they can milk TLR franchise to hell and back.

yeah a very smart move,if last remnant be a success its because of ffxiii demo
Square-Enix will do that for every game,to garanti its success