By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Ring of Death

@ king - Hahahaha. Or they just have so many back ups they just switch em out everytime it happens and this guy caught it before they did.

Around the Network

^ but it still remains true that only 3% fails at a giving point. ;) And don't worry, I'm sure they already called Microsoft for the coffin.

why do you think Microsoft puts aside over 1 billion dollars for RROD?

Let's say it cost Microsoft 100 bucks to fix a RRoD xbox (shipping included). 1.1 billion/100 = 11 million xbox.

so, Microsoft expects more than 60% of xbox to fail due to the same problem. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
xenophon13 said:
ha ha...i'm just amazed that they did not even bother to move it out. Like they don't even care if people see the RROD. I would be embarrassed!

Could you imagine how embarrassing it would of been if , while someone was videoing the whole thing, they had to remove it. Just leave it alone and maybe no-one will notice.

Maybe people at MS think thats how 360's are supposed to look like. If it has a green light it must be damaged. Lol 

That made me laugh.

oh wow, that is embarrassing

Around the Network

That is really funny. Its kind of sad that RROD is so pervasive, otherwise the 360 would be selling much better now.

Ouch, yeah, that's gonna get someone fired haha.