By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

There is no need to apologise , you didn't know

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network

Ok , it would sell more than half , but you can't say it is a good game because it sold 19 million when most of that is because its bundled.

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

But it is. Super Mario Bros. sold something like 40 million copies to around 60 million NES consoles. That was bundled. That is one of the best games of all time.

I think by now, over a year into the release of the Wii, and Wii Sports respectively, we would have seen a significant decline in Wii Sports sales if it was a sub-par game. However, this doesn't seem to be the case. It's consistently in the top 5 Japanese software titles every week.

First off , I want to kill that freakin rabbit avatar. Its poorly drawn , I don't what the hell stance it making , and I want to take that carrot and slap upside the head and break its neck. I can't stand looking at that thing. Anyway , what super mario bros. have to do with wii sports , and the reason the sales won't decline is because its bundled.

KH3 Bet :

Yeah that rabbit is annoying

Around the Network

Haha. Resorting to childish banta. Classy.

banta?

KH3 Bet :

I think it is an average title tbh, but it has been instrumental to wii sucess.

Petty insults. Lol.

Can I borrow someones shotgun. I have a rabbit to shoot