By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Its free what do you expect.

Around the Network

Obviously he didn't like the game. But if I can direct people to his games he owns 39 games in total and all for Sony consoles. Not saying he has an agenda but...

Badonkadonkhr said:
Every review is an opinion , so I can call it a review
I'm not rating it on graphics , story , or depth . If I did , It would have been lower. I just don't see the replayability when it is so limited. Also , sales don't mean its good. It come with the wii.

Not really. Review's are far more in-depth, cover the entire aspect of the game and look at the game objectively rather than subjectively. And all you did was focus on negative aspects.

You've just given your own opinion which is not being objective. Hence, it's not a review.

So everyone has a different opinion. And yours is that you don't like this game.

The sales I mentioned demonstrates that the vast majority of people do like this game. A bad game won't sell 19 million.

I can't think of a bigger selling point for the Wii other than Wii Sports.

I don't own 39 games , more like 200 . I just don't feel like adding all of them.
I would of had more but I sold all my gamecube and ds games to gamestop.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

If wii sports wasn't attached to the wii , it wouldn't sell half that. Anyway , Mario & Sonic sells good , there you go

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network
Imthelegend said:
Obviously he didn't like the game. But if I can direct people to his games he owns 39 games in total and all for Sony consoles. Not saying he has an agenda but...

Oh, a Sony fanboy. Lol. Well that says it all.

Badonkadonkhr said:
I don't own 39 games , more like 200 . I just don't feel like adding all of them.
I would of had more but I sold all my gamecube and ds games to gamestop.

Ok I apologise then.

Badonkadonkhr said:
If wii sports wasn't attached to the wii , it wouldn't sell half that. Anyway , Mario & Sonic sells good , there you go

Actually, in Japan, where it isn't bundled, it has an attach rate higher than 50%.  So the evidence suggests that it would sell half that -- more than half, in fact.

Badonkadonkhr said:

Really? Ever looked at Japan's sell through rate.

Wii Sports = 2.82m
Wii = 5.29m

Sell through of about 53%. That's more than half, you lose.

Many people think Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is a great game. I found it to be heaps of fun. That again is your opinion.

WiiSports has sold nearly 3 million in Japan where it isn't bundled. And i'm sure plenty of people would have bought it along side the Wii anyway. I would have.