By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FragilE^ said:
How would you gauge interest for something like this? Isnt it really difficult to reach a lot of people on this site? >.<

Well, this thread had a bit of popularity, and not necessarily short-lived. So some people certainly were drawn to it. :P

I guess I should be asking each and everyone from the forum? :/

Around the Network
Wright said:
FragilE^ said:
How would you gauge interest for something like this? Isnt it really difficult to reach a lot of people on this site? >.<

Well, this thread had a bit of popularity, and not necessarily short-lived. So some people certainly were drawn to it. :P

How about making a sfw thread to see interest for now? Might work, probably not though :/

Wright said:
FragilE^ said:

If there was a "Hot topic poll" that everyone saw when they entered the site, I think you'd get a lot more attention. There are indeed hundreds of posts here, and that's quite a feat in itself, but there are many thousands of users on this site. I'm just assuming that more people are interested, but just never found their way over here. Everyone has an opinion on traps :D

Shadow8 said:

How about making a sfw thread to see interest for now? Might work, probably not though :/

I don't think this kind of subject fares that well without that tiny spice of NSFW.

FragilE^ said:

If there was a "Hot topic poll" that everyone saw when they entered the site, I think you'd get a lot more attention. There are indeed hundreds of posts here, and that's quite a feat in itself, but there are many thousands of users on this site. I'm just assuming that more people are interested, but just never found their way over here. Everyone has an opinion on traps :D

It'd be my dream if this thread could somehow be Hot Topics, but no chance in hell for that to happen (regardless, NSFW threads cannot appear there). Since people might or might not be interested, all I could do is do some asking around and see if I can get people in board. When this thread first opened it had such a huge spike in activity from a lot of people, but eventually reduced to just a few. :D

Wright said:

It'd be my dream if this thread could somehow be Hot Topics, but no chance in hell for that to happen (regardless, NSFW threads cannot appear there). Since people might or might not be interested, all I could do is do some asking around and see if I can get people in board. When this thread first opened it had such a huge spike in activity from a lot of people, but eventually reduced to just a few. :D

I found the furry-thread through your banner in your sig. That's one way to gather up people :D Put some traps in your sig xD

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
 suitable

Yeah, that's the common problem most images have for a thread like this one.

Well, I guess I should post this GIF here of BEST BOY HIDERI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEuM91-t-wA

Does anyone have a serious answer to the age old question : are traps gay?