By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - LOLZ What an odd fella..

He is very unique.

Wii Code: 7588-3685-3257-4150

Brawl Code: 0301-9768-7224

You know the drill if you add me pm your codes.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Auron said:
I can't tell if he is british or mental. Both it seems.

And 1 and 2 and 3 and 4.....repeat.

Every bodies mental. I hope you are too. People like that are not mental. If you mean mentally retarded then yes but mental means the ability to process in the mind. He is still mental just hindered in that area. Thats like me saying someones physical because they lack the ability to be a corpeal being.

Ok thanks for being a smartass, well go to this site http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=mental and see that one of the definitions for mental is

• S: (adj) mental (affected by a disorder of the mind) "a mental patient"; "mental illness"
Seriously this is the internet so you shouldn't even pick out the little things that are wrong and you shouldn't pick out the little things when they are correct and YOU are WRONG. 

Really? lol.
it sounded like a British accent, but his profile says he's from Australia.

Haha yeah he's always been a weirdo, he's putting on that voice.

@ 0:28-0:53

LMAFO!!!!!!!!

That was so AoA and Dokey.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

@ Auron  Yes but the only context it should be used in is to say mental patient not just mental especially when there 10 other definitions for it. The main definition for mental it to relate to the thinking process.

ArtofAngels said:

oh, so he's not retarded?

sc94597 said:
@ Auron Yes but the only context it should be used in is to say mental patient not just mental especially when there 10 other definitions for it. The main definition for mental it to relate to the thinking process.

Ok i see you are to dense to carry on a conversation of any substance.  Maybe you and the individual in the video would hit it off.

hes well too groomed to be mentaly deficient.
And I doubt hes mom would give him that kind of hairstlye if he was.
hes acting, very odd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

--OkeyDokey-- said:
ArtofAngels said:

oh, so he's not retarded?

Not that I'm aware of, he just has an extremly bizzare sense of humour and personality.