By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My most anticipated games

X:  I played Xenoblade for 100+ hours. I need this game. My most anticipated game of all time.

Final Fantasy 15: Hope they fix everything wrong with the last few.

Quantum Break: The 3 seconds of gameplay looks great.

And for you?

Around the Network

Witcher 3 for me

Kyuu said:
The Last Guardian, MGSV, Zelda U, FFXV, Persona 5, X, Uncharted.

Almost forgot about this game. Any recent news? No trolling.

Games I'm interested in seeing more of -- all on ps4:
The Order: 1886 - because I'm intriguied by the unique setting / story, and the developer has a good reputation. The developer also stated that the story is big part of the game which is a big plus in my book. I also generally like 3rd person action games which this game appears to be.
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - because what I've seen and read of the game has been amazing. I love WRPGs and it looks to have a high fantasy feel to it, and I love games with a focus on story telling.
The Division - Because I love tactical shooters and the gameplay trailer looked impressive. Hoping to see more of it.
Dragon Age 3 (forgot it's name) - because DA:O was one of my favourite games of last gen, and I love WRPGs, and Bioware are know for crafting great stories.
Next Uncharted - Because Uncharted 2 was amazing, ND is amazing, and what they can do with the ps4 will be amazing (I guess anyway).
Diablo III ultimate edition - Because I want a meaty single player / co-op game. Game looks great - considered it for ps3 but decided to wait. 

All of them I expect to release in 2014 (although with Uncharted I'm less certain)

FFX HD
The Next Car Game
The Witness

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network
cura said:
Dragon Age 3 (forgot it's name)

Inquisition - 'Tis the reason I'll jump to the next gen. I know nothing about it mind you. I already know I'm getting it so don't want to be spoiled.

Other games are I want are FF15, then FF16 FF17 and Tekken 7, although I don't think you mean unannounced games right?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
cura said:
Dragon Age 3 (forgot it's name)

Inquisition - 'Tis the reason I'll jump to the next gen. I know nothing about it mind you. I already know I'm getting it so don't want to be spoiled.

Other games are I want are FF15, then FF16 FF17 and Tekken 7, although I don't think you mean unannounced games right?

Yes, i mean announced games.

pauluzzz1981 said:

Yes, i mean announced games.

Then Tekken X Street Fighter, it's announced even if we haven't seen anything of it.

Hmm, pie.

1. Uncharted PS4
2. The Division
3. The Order 1886
4. Destiny
5. This one is tough, cause I just want to post top 5 and am excited for many games, but let's say inFamous Second Son

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

1. Witcher 3
2. Destiny
3. Metal Gear Solid V
4. Elder Scrolls Online
5. Infamous Second Son
6. Uncharted 4
7. Thief

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE