By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pizza and Italin Food topic

Food I'm craving right now is fried ravioli..

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Food I'm craving right now is fried ravioli..

now that sounds interesting

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Pizza is pretty much the best food ever, besides BBQ Ribs that is.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I like Peperoni on my pizza
one topping i hate the most is pineapple, eww

Pineapple is sick on pizza as well as anchovies. Fish on pizza = wrong.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:

Pineapple on pizza = so good.  It depends on what else you have on it.  For anyone who lives in or around Chicago have you ever been to a place called My Pi/My Pie or something like that?!?!  Its so damn good.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Döner kebab

quarashi said:
pichu_pichu said:

Pineapple on pizza = so good. It depends on what else you have on it. For anyone who lives in or around Chicago have you ever been to a place called My Pi/My Pie or something like that?!?! Its so damn good.

Yeah it's My Pi...with the Pi symbol.  I've only had it once...it was a regular pizza with the works, and I don't really prefer peppers, so it wasn't the best experience.  It was definitely a unique pizza though...I will have to make an effort to go there again.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Never had that Pizza. How about Pizza Metro? Only 2 exist and they are in chicago. Potato Rosemary is the only pizza of theirs I had. It was good.

Haven't been there. There's a ton of places downtown and northside that I haven't been to.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )