By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pizza and Italin Food topic

since the other thread was locked i figured I would psot this.

Pizza is AWESOME!!!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I get excited when I think of Pizza, I'm having more tonight.

Yeah but Hawain Pizza is so overrated, where is the tuna love???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I like pizza and Stromboli that is Italian right?

As I said before
Stuffed Crust is my favorite pizza

Around the Network

At my old work, I used to make Sqaure Pizza's, I can roll out a Sqaure Pizza Base absolutely perfectly in about 5 seconds, best skill I have.

Pizza is awesome. I have gotten to like BBQ chicken a lot more lately. Sorry Pepperoni =(

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I use to work at a pizza place. I worked there 60-70 hours a week. I use to eat pizza everyday sometimes twice a day.(Once in a while 3 times) I hate pizza. It was a crappy pizza place. Since I left a month ago I have had pizza twice. Both from overpriced awesome pizza places. MmmMMMmmm Im hungry

I use to work at a pizza parlor in High School. I hand made everything and was awsome at tossing the pizza. pizza is great.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

for frozen pizza you guys need to try California pizza kitchen brand pizza. its shockingly good.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453