By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global SW & HW UP!! - Week ending Feb 8 (ADJUSTMENTS - PS4 157k, X1 54k, WiiU 36k - PS4 64% marketshare)

Seece said:
Zero doesn't honour his bets ... beware.

PS4 won't drop to below 25k in Japan in its third week anyway.

bolded: might be true. maybe in the second week, it really depends on week 1.

Around the Network

PS3>One? Sony domination.

Console industry is too big for three major players. Two players seems right. Its all over ps2 era again.

pezus said:
daredevil.shark said:
Console industry is too big for three major players. Two players seems right. Its all over ps2 era again.

Nintendo and MS should unite

Lol. Will never happen. Both will compete till death.

Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero doesn't honour his bets ... beware.

PS4 won't drop to below 25k in Japan in its third week anyway.

bolded: might be true. maybe in the second week, it really depends on week 1.

Not really, and why are you makng bets anyway? You've genuinely never got any prediction right. You overpredicted WiiU the most in the 10 week countdown, and underestimated XB1 and PS4 the most ....

You literally can't make informed, reliable predictions Zero.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
pezus said:
Zero999 said:

sounds straight forward. I win if ps4 week 3 in japan < Wii U WW numbers for the same week.

you win if I win if ps4 week 3 in japan > Wii U WW numbers for the same week.

Alrighty. What does the winner get? Sig control, or eternal glory?

If I win you add this sentence to your sig for two weeks and in big letters: I was wrong and Zero was right.

the same applies for me if you win

Seece said:

Not really, and why are you makng bets anyway? You've genuinely never got any prediction right. You overpredicted WiiU the most in the 10 week countdown, and underestimated XB1 and PS4 the most ....

why are you worried that I'm taking bets? That's none of your business.

Zero999 said:
Seece said:

why are you worried that I'm taking bets? That's none of your business.

I didn't say I was worried, I'm asking why are you doing it when you must know your chances of winning are slim given your track record?

You must acknowledge that right? That every prediction you make fails?

Kresnik said:
BlowoverKing said:

Vita is still up YoY which is good I guess and still tracking above Wii U. It's also up in NA (lol), flat in EU, and down in JP. Hopefully starting in late February sales start to pick up for Vita in Japan again to offset last years price cut. I wonder if next week we'll see Vita sales in NA go up a little for Toukiden and Danganronpa...

Vita 2013-  258,310

Vita 2014-  367,100

Wii U 2014-  323,299

Kinda hard to believe this.  I'd have thought Vita's early 2013 would've carried forward some sales momentum from the games it had in holiday 2012 but I guess it didn't at all, lol.

Though, are you sure about that "up in NA; down in JP" comment.  Vita is very much up YoY in Japan; don't know about NA but I assume it's down.

Sorry, I meant this weeks numbers on that part. 

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

daredevil.shark said:

Wait, the console industry is too big for 3 major players, so 2 seems better? Wouldn't the console industry being too big mean that it needs more players?