By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Vgchartz PC / "Next - Gen" Screenshot thread: Eye Melting Pixel Glory!

Oh man, those Killzone SF screenshots make me want to get a PS4 now, even if the game overall didn't score as high. And AC4 looks great, too. It was funny where the earlier shots of it were then followed by a post of Sonic, which had sails that were so incredibly low poly in comparison.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

Around the Network

This should have been a console and handheld only thread. PCs are PCs. Screens look that more impressive when you know they're from a console.

Witcher 2 Max Settings / Ubersampling / Downsampled from 4k resolution

Does stuff like 1080p emulation count? It theoretical is PC :)

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

Borderlands 2

JazzB1987 said:

Does stuff like 1080p emulation count?

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

Borderlands 2

Sure does. Is that from Dolphin? I've been wanting to start using it but alas have no games to use for it.

Around the Network

Yes it is  but I just use it for screenshots. I cant stand how glitchy the emulation still is  (framerate is all over the place. Sound is broken etc. Some effects are not emulated at all etc.)
Also seperate settings for every single game is totally annoying e.g frame limiter for either 60fps or 30fps games (otherwise games run 200% speed or just 50%)

I just load my Wii savegames into Dolphin and make screenshots. Actual gaming is still made on Wii/WiiU (WiiU looks much cleaner and crisper compared to Wii but obviously worse than emulated)

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (Gamecube game has better fur than SmashBros WiiU xD)

Hitman Absolution (shitty screenshit I know but I just uploaded for the lulz)

Tomb Raider (looks especially great on a 3D TV haha)

Bioshock Infinite Max Settings / Downsampled from 4k resolution

Mystro-Sama said:
This should have been a console and handheld only thread. PCs are PCs. Screens look that more impressive when you know they're from a console.

Wait what? Why arnt Pc screenshots impressive? You realize the Ps4 and XB1 are like mini Pc's?? You too, could get the same quality as these people if you built a gaming Pc or purchased one... To be fair, some of the console shots look just as good as the Pc shots. 

Call of Juarez Gunslinger 1080p Maxed (very good and fun game btw) 

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Shido said:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger 1080p Maxed (very good and fun game btw) 

Nice! I've been wanting to play this, I've heard very good things about it