By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hey wii owners what are you playing?

Just quickly --- Wii Sport (esp tennis, level 2150) Zelda, NFL, Internet (for Youtube and e-mail), Wario, Voting channel, Elebits, Godfather.

Around the Network

where have you been Munkeh? People are complaining about a lack on BOTH consoles...considering they did only launch in November, and the Wii got its support late, and PS3 titles just take forever. Also, did I hear 7th runthrough of Zelda?? wtf?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wii Play, just started it. Trying to get all the platinum medals. Also, Tiger Woods, great game.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

I have Zelda TP for the Wii and componant cables for the Wii so I can play on my 40" widescreen hdtv, but sofar having spent ten hours inline for a Wii but still havent scored one yet.

Nothing. The Wii's current lineup of games become horribly boring after you finish them.

Around the Network

My kid makes me playing Excite Truck every single day. When he is not taking over my Wii, I play Super Paper Mario, Warioware, Wii Play (billiard & shooting range) and Godfather. I finished Zelda one week after launch (couldn't stop playing it until finished). I collected all the bosses (and some cool subbosses)Zelda save games. Anyone interested can contact me. I hope we could get our hands on that brawl thing soon.

Nothing... my Wii is still at Nintendo being "fixed". But if I did have it... probably Red Steel, mixed in with Wii Sports + ExciteTruck. Fixed Zelda a couple of weeks back, definitely worth playing.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

i generally stopped playing games i bought diamond and it is a TITANIC dissapointment. I mostly play demos over and over on my ps3 (Ninja gaiden and motorstorm demo rock_ picing both up). I wish the wii had a demo channel then id look at it more. 7th run through 7th runthrough i had the game day 1 beat it in Feb ( disapointing ending) and i havent popped it back in u have way to much time on your hands. I cant even beat the original on the VC.

a whole lot of things here VC: Mainly Zelda LTTP which I never played before. Bloody hell zelda was hard back in the day. GC: Metroid Prime. I never owned a GameCube so I'm not really effected by the Wii software drought, I can just find an old GC game and play that. I have MP2 to do once I finish this one. Wii: Wii Sports mainly, waiting on Metal Slug Anthology which was meant to be released in March but keeps getting delayed (May 25 FTW! at least it's after classes have finished for the semester, although it's a week before exams start). Also SPM if it ever arrives here (I swear Nintendo are doing their best to convince me to chip my Wii)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

RolStoppable said:
BenKenobi88 said:
where have you been Munkeh? People are complaining about a lack on BOTH consoles...considering they did only launch in November, and the Wii got its support late, and PS3 titles just take forever. Also, did I hear 7th runthrough of Zelda?? wtf?

I admit that it is a low number considering that I own the game since 5 months. I've beaten the other 3D-Zelda games at least 10 times in the same timeframe.

7th runthrough is a shame.

I'm sorry... but that's not a shame, that's just sad.

No normal human being should have that much time on their hands. I mean, I got TP 2 months ago and still haven't beat it due to time contraints(school, track 'n' field, battlefield 2 ladder, battle for middle earth clanwars, WoW, etc.).