By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Wii" is Oriental for: "I Having Orgasm!"

"In addition, our researchers started reviewing Japanimation films and Asian adult videos, searching desperately for more information."

^WTF???

"Oriental woman use the exclamation, 'Wii,' when they experience extreme pleasure during a sexual encounter outside of marriage,"

Ok, I stopped reading after the last sentence, this is too much, why married women can't say "Wii!!!!!" when they are with their husbands???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
The 360?

Oh you don't want  to know. It involves a drunk moose, limping, lubrecation, and salami

And PS3 means retard raping themselves  using a dead monkey

"The Japs are at it again," Pastor Deacon Fred told church members on Sunday. "I let President Bush know from the very beginning that he needs to keep a keen eye on our so-called Asian allies to the East. They still hold a grudge against our Christian Nation because Jesus let us blow up their cities in World War II. We should have seen this coming, since the name of the console itself is an anagram for WWII. They were just trying to be fiendishly subtle, by dropping the first 'W' and calling it WII," he said. "Friends, we can't drop our guard on the Japs. They used Pokémon to get at our children in the 90's, and since we were savvy enough to call their bluff on that nonsense, they began working on another way to destroy our Godly country from the inside out! The Wii gaming system comes off as neatly packaged family fun, but the Devil's fingerprints are all over it!"

Lol nintendo is pissed off about WWII. Wtf.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Damn, that site is just too over-the-top to be funny. Unless anybody actually knows people like that...

Around the Network

There's some pretty kooky people out there...

Landover Baptist is pretty funny sometimes though...not quite SDF funny...but close.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

hahahahhahahahahaha, omg. This site has to be a joke right? No one in their right minds can actually believe half of this bullcrap?

I found the funniest bit of the article the part about how the girls are going into isolation for 3 years...wtf? lol. Thats just hilariously stupid.

I'm still laughing haha.

Haha funny lol. Very hot remote action on the pic though..

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

BenKenobi88 said:
There's some pretty kooky people out there...

Landover Baptist is pretty funny sometimes though...not quite SDF funny...but close.

You sound like you already knew it. Well if you did know it, then I will indicate the TRUE GEM of a site that led me there.

http://www.fstdt.com/

Again, NOT FOR FUNDAMENTALISTS (maybe there are none around here, but after seeing the site you'll start thinking they are everywhere). The first time someone showed it to me, I spent something like 2 hours or more reading the Top 100 (http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/top100.aspx?archive=1) . I don´t remember ever laughing like that.

Note: this has nothing to do with videogames at all, lol

Wii Number: 6834 4776 2070 3061

Cute, aren't they? More in my profile (I made them, lol)