By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After seeing Bayonetta 2 and 'X' in action today...

The PS4's power seems...

Better, but not THAT much better anymore... 241 15.42%

Are you crazy?! The PS4 is GOD! 349 22.33%

The Wii U is clearly unde... 741 47.41%

The PS4 is selling better... 36 2.30%

I think I'll be buying a... 191 12.22%

Total:1,558

Lol, that amazing super powerful PS4 couldn't handle 60fps huh. The proof was shown. I'd like to see that performance test, link please.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:

Lol, that amazing super powerful PS4 couldn't handle 60fps huh. The proof was shown. I'd like to see that performance test, link please.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-06-killzone-shadow-fall-patch-adds-forced-30fps-option enjoy. 720p30fps Pikmin 3 says hi

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Yep, there's that amazing next gen 30fps. Lol. ONLY ON PS4. 

bigtakilla said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
bigtakilla said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

How does the WiiU do in that level?

Lol, from the PS4 doesn't drop frames to how well does it do on Wii U.

Ive already said that ever was an exaggeration. It doesnt drop frames to the same extent as the U. Yes, all my points are now invalid because of that slip up. Rock on!

You want one that goes below 40fps that's supposed to be 60? (The Killzone framerate test.) It even dips into the 20's once.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-next-gen-now-killzone-resogun-knack

Rock solid performance from the PS4.

Nice attempt at spinning the truth, Shadow Falls single player always hovered around 30fps, wheras its multiplayer has always hovered around 60fps. The video you posted was of the singleplayer analysis. Thanks alot, try harder.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-26-guerrilla-killzone-shadow-fall-multiplayer-runs-at-60-fps-a-lot-of-the-time

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Lol, hovers around 60fps a lot of the time. So an inconsistent 60 or a solid 30. Woohoo.

Around the Network

so you compare launch games to a second generation game and think that the results are evidence that 512 >> 4GB, and 1GFLOP more and so and so ??? really??
LOOOOLLL
ROFL
LMAO!!!!!
Lets wait until next fall.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

This comment rings of "I'll get you next time!!" Lol. Come talk to me in the fall then.

Best Buy has a preorder page for "Xenoblade" for Wii U. I presume they mean X?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:

what are these lazy ports again?

Assassin's Creed 3 and 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist.

no, no and maybe. its missing a mode but i wouldnt attribute that to laziness

None use better than PS360 textures despite having more thhan twice as much RAM available, and Blacklist's framerate takes a dive with just three or four enemies on screen, despite even launch ports like Mass Effect 3 and Black Ops 2 on Wii U handle dozens of characters at a much higher framerate. From a technical point of view, they are lazy, no two ways about it.

so...you're mad that they dont have better textures than the PS360 version? something that barely effects gameplay?

curl-6 said:
fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:

You're right; there will be no excuses. Just legitimate reasons, like copy+pasting PS360 assets and doing bugger all optimization, just like they did with Blacklist, AC3, and AC4. And I'm hardly sour; I didn't buy any of Ubisoft's Wii U games because I don't support their laziness.

@Bold That sounds more like an excuse seeing as how you don't know if they are using EVERY PS360 assets.

Seems like a safe bet looking at their past ports. I don't expect them to change their habits now.

Wait... So Ubisoft is making one version to be the main one to be ported to the other platforms, right? They port it, say from the 360 to the PS3, and all is fine and dandy... But when they do the same move to the Wii U, a console you believe to be more powerful than the HD twins, the porting process doesn't work as well? 

By your logic, if the PS3, which has a very different CPU and GPU compared to the 360, can handle such lazy porting process of assets, the Wii U should have no problem whatsoever since it's supposedly more powerful than the PS3.