By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What we will NOT see in the Nintendo Direct

cycycychris said:

There going to save this master piece for E3.

Such wow.

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Iwata enters the stage mounted on a Yoshi with wings and a shiny light. After his magnificent entrance, the Yoshi will lay an egg, inside that egg Kaz Harai will appear holding a PS4 and a Vita is his hands, Iwata will then pick up the Master Sword and will slay the PS4 and the Vita in half. Kaz confused, will try to run away just to meet Reggie in his path. Reggie holding the Samus cannon will shoot him in the face while saying "your body wasn't ready"

Reggie leaves the stage using the morph ball, leaving Iwata alone. Iwata will then transform into a giant robot and travel to the U.S and burns the Microsoft HQ, all while laughing and saying "Please Understand bitches!"

He will then travel to the moon, set up a huge screen that everyone in the world can see, and he will show a trailer for F-Zero U, Star Fox U and Pokemon MMO. Iwata will later vanish into a black hole, only to reborn 3 days later and bring peace to the world by using Pokemon is his battles. 

All this "Directly to you!".

hahahah that was a good post. 

We will not see:
-any new EA games
-any new Ubisoft games
-any new Activision games

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

2, 3 and 4 can happen.

fleischr said:
We will not see:
-any new EA games
-any new Ubisoft games

As long as X, smash and mario kart is releasing this spring i dont think anyone will care anymore. Activision has been fair to Nintendo so its a shame their games have not been selling well on the Wii U.

Around the Network
keroncoward said:
fleischr said:
We will not see:
-any new EA games
-any new Ubisoft games

As long as X, smash and mario kart is releasing this spring i dont think anyone will care anymore. Activision has been fair to Nintendo so its a shame their games have not been selling well on the Wii U.

Skylanders Wii U is actually the best selling next gen version -- nearly outselling Xbox One and PS4 combined.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
keroncoward said:
fleischr said:
We will not see:
-any new EA games
-any new Ubisoft games

Skylanders Wii U is actually the best selling next gen version -- nearly outselling Xbox One and PS4 combined.

I was talking about COD actually. The game might be boring shooter crap but at least its well made and not a half assed port.

Probably they will show a GBA emulator for 3DS.
don't think nothing more impressive than that.

And Iwata speaking "engrish", of course, FUCK YEAH!!

We definitely won't see a new Star Tropics...
Has anyone said that???
I also doubt we'll see Mother 4...
Or SMT X FE...
I expect thirty-seven minutes of 3DS coverage and four minutes dedicated to Wii U...

Have a nice day...

2, 3, 4, and 6 are possible.