By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS:GZ Looks and Performs a lot better on PS4

Play Magazine :

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100609094&postcount=1

Around the Network

*Insert who cares game sucks because 2 hours comment*
Cant wait to play this =D Looks freaking amazing

Funny how some people choose to devalue a game only because its runs worse on their platform of choice.

On topic, hardly surprising.

I hope they package the prologue with the main game. I don't feel like paying that much for such a sort amount of game play.

Maybe we should only make threads on versions of games where the X1 is superior over the PS4. It would say alot of thread, seems like we are talking about the same thing over and over just trading out the game.

Around the Network
veritaz said:
I hope they package the prologue with the main game. I don't feel like paying that much for such a sort amount of game play.

Just buy it for $10 the day Phantom Pain releases and play it first. PP wont be out until like 2016 anyway

kowenicki said:
Dragon246 said:
Funny how some people choose to devalue a game only because its runs worse on their platform of choice.

heaven forbid they have an opinion different to yours...

Exactly. Different opinions are fun. Although they become boring when its same pattern repeated over and over.

It happens from all sides though. No holier than thou side in this case.

kowenicki said:
Or how about we ignore it and give it the reception it deserves. Paying for a 2 hour demo now?

If it wasn't a 2 hours long game but rather a full fledged AAA title superior on PS4, how would you have tailored your response?

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

ktay95 said:
veritaz said:

Just buy it for $10 the day Phantom Pain releases and play it first. PP wont be out until like 2016 anyway

That's what I hope will happen. I just have this weird  feeling like the price will stay high until after the game comes out.

kowenicki said:
allblue said:
kowenicki said:
Or how about we ignore it and give it the reception it deserves. Paying for a 2 hour demo now?

If it wasn't a 2 hours long game but rather a full fledged AAA title superior on PS4, how would you have tailored your response?

Well it isnt.  But I wouldn't have responded, why would I need to?

I responded here because I think it is a bit shitty by konami.

If its a fully fledged game I wouldnt have aproblem with it... what do you want me to do? congratulate every multiplat that looks better? lol

Oh then my apologies, it was naive of me to think it was a case of the fox and the sour grapes. Please, carry on.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz