By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Xbox One loses It's Last 'Meaningful' Region

--OkeyDokey-- said:
sales2099 said:

Meh, the console war is young and if X1 can retake NA, then that's good enough for me. WHile it would be nice to brag about worldwide sales, I would take some pleasure in poking fun at a American PS fan losing in his own backyard yet somehow caring more about PS4 sales overseas.

The backyard thing is pretty funny. "There are 2 Wii U's in my house. Fuck everyone else, I'm the only one that matters".

Any smart person would care more about worldwide sales than their own country's. Manufacturers and publishers sure as hell do.

Well not really. I mean bragging about a console when your own community doesn't agree with you. Your going to brag with Spanish people on the internet to feel justified? lol that seems silly.

A smart person wouldn't brag at all. He/she wouldn't occupy their thoughts with such trivial things. Manufacturers care because of profits. As for you, you are limited to your geographical location of living. Sure you can brag online where borders don't matter, but you are losing among your friends and peers.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
zhao3gold said:
But PS4 will not stop Sony losing another billion by the end of this fiscal year. So sad...Microsoft, total different story. So sad...

You know MS's fans know Xbone lost the console war when they are talking about something else than the videogame industry.  ^^^^

We have always expressed an interest in our corporate masters being better then yours ;P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
zhao3gold said:
But PS4 will not stop Sony losing another billion by the end of this fiscal year. So sad...Microsoft, total different story. So sad...

You know MS's fans know Xbone lost the console war when they are talking about something else than the videogame industry.  ^^^^

We have always expressed an interest in our corporate masters being better then yours ;P

I knows, USA is the symbol of Capitalism. But here we are talking about PS4's sales > One, so it's look more like a damage control.

sales2099 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
sales2099 said:

Meh, the console war is young and if X1 can retake NA, then that's good enough for me. WHile it would be nice to brag about worldwide sales, I would take some pleasure in poking fun at a American PS fan losing in his own backyard yet somehow caring more about PS4 sales overseas.

The backyard thing is pretty funny. "There are 2 Wii U's in my house. Fuck everyone else, I'm the only one that matters".

Any smart person would care more about worldwide sales than their own country's. Manufacturers and publishers sure as hell do.

Well not really. I mean bragging about a console when your own community doesn't agree with you. Your going to brag with Spanish people on the internet to feel justified? lol that seems silly.

A smart person wouldn't brag at all. He/she wouldn't occupy their thoughts with such trivial things. Manufacturers care because of profits. As for you, you are limited to your geographical location of living. Sure you can brag online where borders don't matter, but you are losing among your friends and peers.

The way you look at the situation (home country sales and all) is very interesting. Then I am in the right camp for choosing PS3 because in my country there are over 500000 PS3's sold. While there are no numbers for the 360 I doubt it is over 10000 (It oficially launched  in 2011). Xbone won't sell 1000 units lifetime also, I can guarantee you. I think the ratio of sales will be much bigger than 50 (personal estimate) this time around. 

sales2099 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
sales2099 said:

Who the hell "brags" about console sales in real life? People have better things to talk about.

The console wars exist primarly on the internet, and as you said, the internet has no borders. Anyway, Looking at January NPD, you don't have anything to brag about. Not even with your american friends and peers, lol.