By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 still not catching to demand???

Ive commented on this in several threads. Sony currently still certainly can't meet demand in NA

Around the Network

Glad I got mines for 280$ lol.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Glad I got mines for 280$ lol.

How did you do that??lol

I had to say on the 7:30 am Best Buy line to get mine lol

It's so crazy that this long after launch when I go into one of my local Best Buy's or Gamestop's and ask if any PS4's in stock and everyone laughs.... and then politely informs me, no. I honestly thought this would be over by now and they would be easily supplied. People can say what they want but the truth is, they ARE hard to find and get your hands on. Learning the stores shipment arrival dates is a must, and even then you will likely have to brave a line to even have a "chance" at getting one. In another thread they pointed out how PS4 right now is above where the Wii was at this exact time frame after it's launch. and by a hefty amount (something like 600k higher) AND the PS4 is yet to launch in Japan.... Crazy, just pain crazy.

When is the Japanese launch btw ? I wonder if the Japanese will be as receptive to the PS4 as the rest fo the world was, they didnt like the PS3 too much there, it sold a lot less than the PS2 and the PSX did.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
When is the Japanese launch btw ? I wonder if the Japanese will be as receptive to the PS4 as the rest fo the world was, they didnt like the PS3 too much there, it sold a lot less than the PS2 and the PSX did.

February 22nd.  Probably going to be near impossible to find one here in the west until after the Japan launch.

Yeah seems demand is still very high, Iv seen signs up saying pre order now to get your PS4 late feb.

think-man said:
Yeah seems demand is still very high, Iv seen signs up saying pre order now to get your PS4 late feb.

Now March across the board in AU =( at least I finally ordered one

The amount the ps4 is being pushed in electronics stores here in japan I will be genuinely shocked if it doesn't break 250k on launch week in japan alone

FatedReality said:
The crazy thing is there isn't any big Sony exclusives out and yet it's still is selling out. We should be past the phase were the hardcore fans buy the system because they bought theirs the first month. The demand for the PS4 is crazy.

Exclusives aren't the only thing to want a PS4 for.  I have enjoyed lots of the multiplats, and I just love the step up from PS3/360.  There's going to be lots more multiplats I want to play too.  Plus when I've spent around $2500 on a 65" HDTV, I want to play the best multiplat on it.

My 8th gen collection