By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall wont have bullet penetration

FatedReality said:
Mummelmann said:
Wait, it's only six versus six? What the hell?

Yeah im confused as to why there seems to be more complaints about the bullet penetration rather then the player cap being at 6v6. I dont really care if theres other npc around 6v6 is pretty low.

Not everyone cares about meaningless numbers like player count.

MAG had a mode with 256 players yet the game is still trash.

Or maybe it was trash, idk if Sony has killed off the servers yet.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

Titans are shy, they don't join orgies larger than that.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

J_Allard said:
FatedReality said:
Mummelmann said:

Yeah im confused as to why there seems to be more complaints about the bullet penetration rather then the player cap being at 6v6. I dont really care if theres other npc around 6v6 is pretty low.

MAG was one of the best MP shooters last gen, but it was NOT casual friendly and was overly complex with it's leadership structure for squads, commanders.  Unless you think Sales = quality?  Was ambitious and intimidating for the COD crowd.

J_Allard said:
FatedReality said:
Mummelmann said:

I wasnt trying to say everyone should be flipping out becuase the player cap is at 6v6, but I do think its odd that people are complaing about bullet penetration which is not a big deal at all compared to only being able to play at 6v6 or lower. When I used to play COD I would always play domination which I belive was 9v9... I never played MAG so I can really care less about wether the servers are shut down or not. I heard most people thought it wasnt good though anyway.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

But that's what kids like about these games.

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:

MAG was one of the best MP shooters last gen, but it was NOT casual friendly and was overly complex with it's leadership structure for squads, commanders.  Unless you think Sales = quality?  Was ambitious and intimidating for the COD crowd.

MAG sucked and there was nothing intimidating about it. The gunplay was recoil free, generic CoD clone type stuff. And no, sales never = quality. I am going by the general concensus. The game was a flop, part of the Zipper Inc one-two punch flop combo that got them shut down this gen.

I respect them for trying something unique (to consoles anyway) but the result was a generic, boring shooter. More players does not = a better game.

I need penetration... can't live without it.

ethomaz said:
I need penetration... can't live without it.

*That's what she said ..." 

/Joke

So how is this news?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

J_Allard said:
FlamingWeazel said:

MAG sucked and there was nothing intimidating about it. The gunplay was recoil free, generic CoD clone type stuff. And no, sales never = quality. I am going by the general concensus. The game was a flop, part of the Zipper Inc one-two punch flop combo that got them shut down this gen.

I respect them for trying something unique (to consoles anyway) but the result was a generic, boring shooter. More players does not = a better game.

I never mentioned more players..you did. Disagre, there was plenty of recoil (Since when does that determine a good or bad game lol). You going by general consensus? What consensus show me?> That means Duck Dynasty is Tv best show in years then? The games structure in bigger modes was very complex, obviously you never played it. It reuired each leader commander and CO to know exactly what each unit was going and it took huge team cooridination and communication. It was too complex for most gamers .