By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games r u buyin in Feb and March?

Augen said:
Akiran said:
Bravely Default
Toukiden
Thief
Atelier Escha & Logy
Dark Souls 2
Infamous Second Son
And maybe a bit more

Two very tempting games, along with Witch and the Hundred Knights, Lightning Returns and South Park. Great start to the year.

How could I forget the Witch and the Hundred Knight? and nice choices there :D

Hopefully the rest of the year will be as promising

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:

already in the middle of it actually

*snip*

Have my attention, care to go into more detail about these games?

Augen said:
ryuzaki57 said:

already in the middle of it actually

*snip*

Have my attention, care to go into more detail about these games?

me to what r they about ?

LOL "Super Heroine Chronicle" is a hilarious name.

What games am I buying in February or March or what games I'm buying that are released in February and March?

Bravely Default and Lords of Shadow 2 are what I'm purchasing/have purchased.

Waiting until I get a PS4 later or for the inevitable price drops. FF10/10-2 HD, Lightning Returns, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Atelier Escha and Logy, Dark Souls 2, Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z, Deception 4, MLB 14 The Show, Infamous Second Son, J Stars Victory Vs, Dangonropa, Yoshi's New Island.

Around the Network

South Park: Stick of Truth

Infamous: Second Son

And maybe Thief

Assassin's Creed IV if there is a pricecut and maybe some other game that get's a release date in march

daredevil.shark said:
Wright said:

I like games, in general :P I enjoyed XIII a lot (It was a not-so good Final Fantasy, but a great RPG), so I wouldn't mind picking that one up when they price-cut it.

Hmm. I used to like turn based games long ago. But now I hate them, especially final fantasy series.

Good thing FF XIII isn't turn based then :P

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and Dark Souls II for sure.

I'm not sure yet about others I'm interested in.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I have been tempted by lightning returns after playing the demo and the tie in event on FFXIV, but i really dont feel like paying full price for it. While it is better, i still dont feel the game that is beeing delivered is worth all that money.

Symphonia HD has a nice price im also tempted.

Toukiden also has me pleased with the demo, but not so pleased with the 40 euro price on PSN (symphonia is 35).

So yeah... theres a few i'd like to get, but im not sure i will get any at this point.

Oh theres Lords of Shadow 2 coming out aswell, but i dont think i will buy at full price. I would if it was bundled with a certain demo that is beeing released like a full game. But, Konami was greedy and is intead getting less money than more from me. Sucks to be you Konami.

For sure:
Infamous Second Son
Dark Souls 2
South Park The Stick of Truth

Maybe:
Lightning Returns FFXIII
Thief
FFX/X-2 HD

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!