By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why death of HD-DVD will not impact Blu-ray sales????????

playnext3 said:

O’Donovan thinks otherwise, predicting a Blu-ray sales boost happening a little later this year:

Well whatever O'Donovan says goes! lol j/k who the hell is O'Donovan?

Around the Network

You know what's funny? HD-DVD died, and the 80 GB Playstation 3 might have died, around the same time, so that could balance things out between Xbox 360, and Playstation 3. Who knows?

sales will not be affected at all, this will just mean that bluray will be a monopoly (soo they can + the proces as much as they want, and people have t pay for them) and i feel like anyone who actually wanted HD/BLURAY have it or are goig to buy it at a constant rate.

Click "here" to meet sexy singles!!

o that didnt work?

o u got a virus and lost your credit card to someone in brazil?

Click"here" with a different credit card in hand!

playnext3 said:
at least ps3 outsell Wii and 360 in their territory,

i am probably going to have to lough at this, their is no way (as much as i hate to admit it) that anything will outsell the wii, except the DS. and i think the 360 is still more then alive, and has somegreat exclusives coming out, many 3rd party games and im willing to bet that at least one ps3 exclusive will come to 360 this year.

Click "here" to meet sexy singles!!

o that didnt work?

o u got a virus and lost your credit card to someone in brazil?

Click"here" with a different credit card in hand!

ps3 beat wii and 360 this week ending 16 februay in NA
i don't mean that it will be like this every week,,,,,,,,,

Around the Network

i found this:PARODY: Microsoft officially drops HD-DVD, adopts cassettes

http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/02/microsoft-officially-drops-hd-dvd-adopts-cassettes.html

hahahah,wtf with microsoft they really suck,they don't accepte defeat over sony