By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seven Minutes of Lords of Fallen Gameplay NG ps4+x1+pc

Mad55 said:
Looks good graphically, but the animations and the a.i. could use some work. It looks too easy.

It's pre-alpha, we also don't know what settings he was playing at he could be on god mode.

Around the Network

This game looks really good, hope the finished product is solid.

FlamingWeazel said:
Mad55 said:
Looks good graphically, but the animations and the a.i. could use some work. It looks too easy.

It's pre-alpha, we also don't know what settings he was playing at he could be on god mode.

Still doesn't change that the gameplay looks a bit boring. Easy and god mode are 2 different things in  a lot of cases, if he was in easy difficulty then im relieved if he was on god mode then nothings changed. 

Mad55 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Mad55 said:

Still doesn't change that the gameplay looks a bit boring. Easy and god mode are 2 different things in  a lot of cases, if he was in easy difficulty then im relieved if he was on god mode then nothings changed. 

For you maybe, I say what looked like a great combat enginbe, and yes easy would make it look boring. It's pre-alpha.

looks solid

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
Mad55 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Mad55 said:

For you maybe, I say what looked like a great combat enginbe, and yes easy would make it look boring. It's pre-alpha.

I mean that goes both ways lol. But i'll just stay quiet and see how it changes over the next few months. I don't have high hopes as of now though. 

Day 1.

2014 really is shaping up to be the year of the RPG

Looks like a mix between Diablo and Dark Souls to me. I'm very happy about this reveal and this game so far.

A definite possibility for this fall. I liked the idea of getting rewarded with new gameplay areas, he said something about planets. Hard to judge at this stage and in that format but the art looked great. The hero looks like a serious ass-kicker. Maybe just this group of enemies were particularly slow and ponderous. One mistake and you're done on higher difficulties.

Thanks for this areason.

BenVTrigger said:
Day 1.

2014 really is shaping up to be the year of the RPG

Hell yea it is, from GAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=741172&highlight=2014+rpg

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!