By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Unannounced Game Do You Want Most?

im sure theres a thread like this already, but I'd say red dead redemption 2.... a prequel, not a sequel and if you finished the story, maybe you can understand why.

Around the Network

I want (insert generic sequel)

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

this moment? GTA 5 for ps4.

red dead sequel, or I would even settle on red dead definitive edition for ps4.

The game I want the most is the next iteration of The Elder Scrolls, it really cannot come soon enough!

Other than that I am excited to hear about Naughty Dog's next game, and I hope to hear about a The Last of Us port for PlayStation 4 as I only joined the PlayStation family this generation!

Beyond the above, just any new IP, exclusive or otherwise.

Half-Life 3, Baldur's Gate III, Left 4 Dead 3, Gran Turismo 7.

Around the Network

The Last Guardian (not even knowing which console it's on, or what year it's being released, is technically unannounced)

Tekken 7 - jump the time line a bit, whole new set of characters, if people miss the fighting styles they can be kept but with the new characters using them. (except the bear).

Fallout 4 - because war never changes.

Final Fantasy 16 and 17 - because I'm tired of waiting.

Hmm, pie.

Metroid Prime 4

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Conker!

Another 2d Super metroid. Loved Super Metroid, One of my all time favorite games.