By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 in stock at most stores near me?!?!?!?!?

Tagged games:

the-pi-guy said:
vivster said:
Fusioncode said:

Silly Puggsly, that store must have hid XBOs in those PS4 boxes in order to get people to buy them. 

Silly you. Xbox is Hueg. Won't fit in tiny boxes.

Those are obviously just the power bricks.

Each one of those pallets is actually one large box with an Xbox One inside.  

Shit, that made me spill my drink^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

They were in stock at my nearest Gamestop today when I preordered Bravely Default. Albuquerque NM.

Best Buy here in Elizabethtown, Kentucky has them and a quick check online of the zip codes I know off the top of my head shows them at many of their stores in Cali, Missouri, and they're all over the place in New Mexico.

They're certainly not readily available from all retailers but if you're looking for a PS4 it would appear that they're not too hard to find anymore. Best thing about this, IMO, is that the scalpers that jack up the prices are losing out.

Sounds good. It'll be better if you buy a couple hundred of 'em and share with us.

I have no clue what the point of the thread was, but I like what it's become.

Really

Around the Network

My brother said he saw some in a Best Buy at the Mall of America and my Gamestop in Gulf Port Mississippi had a sign "PS4s in stock" I didnt actually see them though

PS4 may get decent supply for Japan after all!!

I've seen PS4's at gamestop as well - though those could just be placeholders and not actually indicative of stock.

its really only sold out EVERYwhere to people that want to believe its sold out EVERYwhere. makes them feel good and tingly inside. i have no clue why.

tres said:
its really only sold out EVERYwhere to people that want to believe its sold out EVERYwhere. makes them feel good and tingly inside. i have no clue why.

No it comes in and OUT of stock frequently just depends on where you look on what day, there is still very high demand for it. "people that want to believe it ISN'T sold out everywhere. Makes them feel good and tingly inside" i think you know why