By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Boom is 2nd not 3rd exclusive from Sonic exclusives...!

Slade6alpha said:
Wright said:
Slade6alpha said:

So.. who's Wright?

No pun intended there, wright?

Ha, I lured you in. Looks like you fell for my trap :)

:(

Around the Network

There's already been a thread about this, and we already have a thread for Sonic Boom information. We'll know when we'll know and not a moment before.

Locking. ^_~

AwakeandAlive said:
eyeofcore said:
AwakeandAlive said:
god, no its the 3rd

SEGA GERMANY :
"Das in Kalifornien von Big Red Button Entertainment (Wii U) und Sanzaru Games (Nintendo 3DS) in Zusammenarbeit mit Sonic Team entwickelte Spiel ist dabei der dritte Titel, der im Rahmen einen Exklusiv-Deals von Nintendo® veröffentlicht wird"

Developed in California by Big Red Button Entertainment and Sanzaru Games in collaboration with Sonic Team this game is the third title, which is published under an exclusive deal of Nintendo ®

No its not...

Mario & Sonic at Sochi 2014 Olympics Winter Games is not part of that contract... It is about Sonic games not Mario & Sonic which are out every two years, do you even know what Sonic exlusives mean? It is not crossovers or collaborations... It is Sonic games, mainline Sonic games.

my source is the official SEGA press release. I know yours is Nintendo, but maybe he missunderstood it. I mean it´s Nintendo

Mario & Sonic Olympics is collaboration/crossover of Mario and Sonic franchise and is not a part of official Sonic franchise, Sonic Lost World is and Sonic Boom also yet Mario & Sonic Olympics is not. I've already explained you, now you compute that and memorize it. Anyway that's Sega Germany not Sega(Japan) press release and VP of licensing of Nintendo probably right rather than Sega Germany that does not have direct connection with Sonic deal that Sega(Japan) made with Nintendo.

Sega's deal with Nintendo is about exclusive Sonic games and Mario & Sonic Olympics are not a part of it... Does Sega own rights to Mario? No.

AwakeandAlive said:
god, no its the 3rd

SEGA GERMANY :
"Das in Kalifornien von Big Red Button Entertainment (Wii U) und Sanzaru Games (Nintendo 3DS) in Zusammenarbeit mit Sonic Team entwickelte Spiel ist dabei der dritte Titel, der im Rahmen einen Exklusiv-Deals von Nintendo® veröffentlicht wird"

Developed in California by Big Red Button Entertainment and Sanzaru Games in collaboration with Sonic Team this game is the third title, which is published under an exclusive deal of Nintendo ®

@BOLD

This is broken German.  is this even official? Sure doesnt sound/read like it.