By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game did you want multiplayer for but never got it?

Tagged games:

Coop on Kingdom Hearts (maybe FFXV and 3 ?)

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
MohammadBadir said:
Metroid Prime 3. Expected a hunters like multi but never got it

Theres always hope for Metroid U... jk this is Nintendo we're talking about.

yeah, how they didn't add an awesome local and online multiplayer mode from the freaking DS game to the Wii one is beyond me. the multiplayer in Hunters was also extrememly well recieved.

hopefully it gets through their skull eventually.

Some Co op in Dragon Dogma would have been AMAZING. Don't get me wrong The pawn system is kinda cool and if you invest enough time in them eventually they might become effective but it would've have been much more awesome to simply yell out loud at my friends to help me so that we could change strategies on the fly.

Sad thing they wont do it either. Cause I think it would make a series already popular in Japan help reach the levels of Monster Hunter if it was available in portable format with local or online co op play.

tbone51 said:

Fire Emblem

I swear, imagine a wii u title in which you can ally or go against an opponent? It be like chess but with one of the best srpg franchises!

Also customize your own enemies/stages so your friends can take on endless battles

Did you ever play Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on the DS? That game had a pretty fun online mode that I played for a while but there was quite a few hackers which did take down the fun a little bit.

LITTLE MAC

I'm still extremely disappointed that Star Fox 64 3D didn't have online multiplayer. Even Star Fox Command had online and the camera feature would have been perfect for playing with people online on your friends list. Why would I need that camera feature in local play when the people i'm playing with are sitting right next to me?!

LITTLE MAC