By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 fans do you think are waiting to make the jump and what will it take?

Ya, waiting for the price drop. Halo 2 Anniversary wouldn't do it, I would also like Halo 5 and buy both at the same time :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
I'm waiting till Microsoft stops releasing the same tired franchises and gets its shit together

Yet your currently playing list has... Yakuza, Uncharted, and Infamous...

I haven't played on my 360 for this very reason, I think the last exclusive game(well some what) was The Witcher2

i need some variety

As I am sure you have been quoted before, you gotta lift that veil over your eyes; MS is doing a far better job this gen at variety and new ips.

Killer Instinct for one....Xbox's first dedicated fighter, a new IP (for the Xbox brand), and a good one at that. For launch lineups with solid metas, Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 provide more variety then Killzone.....a FPS among BF4 and COD. Max the Curse of the Brotherhood is a nice game too.

Titanfall, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, are nice new IPs. For a single calendar year, that alone is impressive for MS. Forza Horizon, Halo 2 Anniversary rumored for the fall also injects some nice variety. Ironically, shooters is not the main attraction this time around for the Xbox brand.

If anything needs its shit together, its their pricing.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

I haven't played on my 360 for this very reason, I think the last exclusive game(well some what) was The Witcher2

i need some variety

As I am sure you have been quoted before, you gotta lift that veil over your eyes; MS is doing a far better job this gen at variety and new ips.

Killer Instinct for one....Xbox's first dedicated fighter, a new IP (for the Xbox brand), and a good one at that. For launch lineups with solid metas, Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 provide more variety then Killzone.....a FPS among BF4 and COD. Max the Curse of the Brotherhood is a nice game too.

Titanfall, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, are nice new IPs. For a single calendar year, that alone is impressive for MS. Forza Horizon, Halo 2 Anniversary rumored for the fall also injects some nice variety. Ironically, shooters is not the main attraction this time around for the Xbox brand.

If anything needs its shit together, its their pricing.

I think their pricing and they need to show why kinect is needed other then dashboard operations. It is nice to us in games Like DR3 to drop things, however they need to pump out a new Kinect sports soon, they say they are releasing it this spring. Wonder when we will see a actually release date?

I would like to see them push out a add on for the kinect, like a Illimiroom that attaches to it. While making it a cheap add on. This would be hard to do but not impossible. They could cut the cost of the kinect out by making it attachable, that simple.

I think Titan Fall could be a good indicator of how many (FPS fans) will jump within the next year.

Those who buy Titan Fall for 360 are probably going to stay on it for a good 2years until they jump because they won't buy Titan fall for X1 again. I'm assuming consumers are somewhat money conscious so they don't want duplicate costs.

Same thing happened with Ghosts and FIFA. People waited for NG to hit before buying which hurt overall sales for CG consoles.

Waiting for it to become $349 or till Halo 5.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Waiting for it to become $349 or till Halo 5.

I think Halo 5 is going push the most units. Next year is going to be interesting. I think they need to push in a price cut by then, If so, they will have massive sales.

I'm not really waiting to get the Xbox One or PS4, the only obstacle for me personally is money. For example if I had 900 bucks right now I'd buy both PS4 and Xbox One right now.

NobleTeam360 said:
I'm not really waiting to get the Xbox One or PS4, the only obstacle for me personally is money. For example if I had 900 bucks right now I'd buy both PS4 and Xbox One right now.

So a better job would do? LOL

DJEVOLVE said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I feel like if I get a job my school work will suffer. 

NobleTeam360 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I feel like if I get a job my school work will suffer. 

If you're going to school and you need to devote all your time to that, Then do so. I'm not one to stop that. Keep learning for sure, Expecially if you got a free place to live and eat.  Good for you bro. Keep up the good work. Make a deal with someone to help you get a XBox One if you get straight A's or something. Call all the fam and see if they will all chip in if you hit a certain grade point average. Straight A's sounds good.