By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Now Details From BETA Tester: Trophies & Multiplayer Supported, “Playable” On “Craptacular” Internet

sully1311 said:

It's the ping you need to worry about more.

I think 49ms is fine... my home I got 9ms.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

sully1311 said:

It's the ping you need to worry about more.

I think 49ms is fine... my home I got 9ms.

Your home internet or 4G? 

This is the future of backward compatibility, Sony did a good move buy buying this.

sully1311 said:

My home internet... 4G is that one but the signal was not good when I did the test... I will do another with full signal.

KingKazuma34 said:
Really interested in this due to the PS4 having no backwards compatibility. If all PS3 games came out on this, then I can finally just sell my PS3 to clear up room in my setup.

What will you do with all your PS3 GAMES? Just rebuy them?

Around the Network

the future

Here's a video if it hasn't already been posted:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b2l0x_ps-now-beta_videogames

The PS5 Exists. 

method114 said:
kitler53 said:
5 Mb isn't exactly craptacular but it is what i have so i'm covered!!

It's not good if you ask me. I always tell people 6mb minimum. I have 18 now but I'll probably drop to 12 soon just cause I don't need it to be so fast I can wait for my blurays to download.

I'm glad the service works well so many PS3 games I want to play that I never got a chance to. Mainly RPGs but a few actions games, valkryie is the one I'm really looking forward to.

it's might not be "good" but it's not captacular.   there are plenty of people on this site who are 1Mb or less.

sully1311 said:

My home speed via router... I'm moving to Fiber 100Mbps

ethomaz said:

sully1311 said:

My home speed via router... I'm moving to Fiber 100Mbps

Thats good. The problem you have is whether PS Now will ever be available in Brazil.