By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - What sports are you into?

hockey and Xtreme Skiing.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

I play and watch Tennis

and I'll watch curling btw

edit: I also play Ping Pong and I'll watch the NFL

I love Soccer,NFL,golf and tennis.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

I used to play football (not handegg!) for 13 years.
It is the only sport I am watching, but I try to watch it all and support my team in the stadiums as well. I would not even have the time for another sport.

I love to see the fans supporting their clubs with such a passion, you won't find this in anywhere else, as the Superbowl just showed me.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Basketball, it's more than a sport here in the Philippines. It's life itself. ^^

I also watch American Football and Boxing. They don't show Ice Hockey here but from time to time I follow that too.

Around the Network

in video gaemz?? tennis,golf and baseball

in real life? baseball

Mainly baseball. I can watch some football or basketball, but I love baseball.

DirtyP2002 said:
I used to play football (not handegg!) for 13 years.
It is the only sport I am watching, but I try to watch it all and support my team in the stadiums as well. I would not even have the time for another sport.

I love to see the fans supporting their clubs with such a passion, you won't find this in anywhere else, as the Superbowl just showed me.

You realize the Superbowl was held in a neutral city right? It was in New Jersey.

A lot of clubs in NBA, NFL even NHL have very passionate crowds.

For watching my favorite sport is the WRC, and for participating its probably basketball.

NASCAR and any other form of racing that involves a car traveling at a high rate of speed and turning left

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)