By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's with the low Ninja Gaiden scores here?

GooseGaws said:
@Renna:

Chances are that the majority of those people who submitted ratings have not even played the games in question.

I am curious, though, as to why you decided to keep the original NG in addition to Black? I dumped my original as soon as Black was announced.
Black doesn't have intercept! I was totally clearing out the hurricane packs using that technique. I also never get rid of my old games, especially my favorites. It's a principal thing.

Around the Network

Yup, but it happens at other sites, too. I remember seeing the user ratings for Halo 3 over at 1up.com and there were many "0" ratings. This was before the actual game had been released!! :o

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Renna said:
GooseGaws said:
@Renna:

Chances are that the majority of those people who submitted ratings have not even played the games in question.

I am curious, though, as to why you decided to keep the original NG in addition to Black? I dumped my original as soon as Black was announced.
Black doesn't have intercept! I was totally clearing out the hurricane packs using that technique. I also never get rid of my old games, especially my favorites. It's a principal thing.

Ah.  I once thought as you, back in the days of glorious principles.  Now that all meaning has been mercilessly excised from my existence, such charming maxims no longer bring their wisdom to bear.  Sad times, indeed.

I have only this to add:

"Ooh ah oh ya oh oh oh ooh ah oh ya oh oh oh Mario Paint!"

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
Renna said:
GooseGaws said:
@Renna:

Ah.  I once thought as you, back in the days of glorious principles.  Now that all meaning has been mercilessly excised from my existence, such charming maxims no longer bring their wisdom to bear.  Sad times, indeed.

I have only this to add:

"Ooh ah oh ya oh oh oh ooh ah oh ya oh oh oh Mario Paint!"

You sound like your from Final Fantasy :P

Funny... I thought I sounded like I was from Mario Paint. ;)

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

That too, you must have a split personality.

The scoring system here is useless the way it's currently set up. Until it's tied to user accounts and people are held accountable for their scores it won't change.

Anonymous review systems that don't even check how many times you've voted, or require registering are pretty meaningless. They're good for seeing which console is the most popular, and what games on a given console are considered the best, but that's about it.

The Xbox is hit pretty hard due to the extremely low amount of Xbox owners on this site. Kinda amusing, considering how it's mostly Sony fans who complain about it all the time.

Ninja Gaiden is a mixed taste game. Personally, i love, but a lot of people hate it cuz they think its too friggin hard. Maybe this is one reason for low reviews,

it's the best game I ever played !