By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This is my first post....

Welcome, The ps3s motion sensing needs to be worked on alot. It is very unresponsive but at least sony tried.

Around the Network
Lavos said:
ahhh... and another thing... sorry if my english sucks... it aint really my birth lenaguage so... there you go... sorry...

Ahhh don't worry about it, half these people can't spell well either (myself included sometimes as well), others think they are being funny by purposely using internet mispellings(such as own = pwn and more = moar) so you fit right in.

stof said:
Go to hell loser!

Lol, that was great! xD

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Lavos said:

Ahhh.... I'm new to this... so... yeah... this is my first post and i don't know waht to talk about... maybe it's because it's so late here where i live...

Well here we go...

Does anyone really uses the sixaxis controller when you got the opcion to use it?.... or do you keep playing whit the sticks?...

a friend of mine worships the damn thing... saying it feels better to play with the motion sensor... for my personaly it's the sticks....

I can tell you're the shy type.....
you know... apologizing when you've done nothing wrong....
writing with all the ellipsis... sooo many dots O.O .....
Buck up bud! youre among friends!
we all hate the unresponsive motionsensing sixaxis controller here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

stof said:
Go to hell loser!

OMG BAN STOF!!!

::waits for permission from higher up mod to ban a higher up mod::

Oh, and welcome.  Lavos = win (but still less win than Kefka). 

Around the Network

you guys should check Lavos' wall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Sure twesterm, go ahead and... hey wait a second!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Sure twesterm, go ahead and... hey wait a second!

Excellent!

-edit-
You're lucky I'm tired and have mercy, UNBAN!

I thought the sixaxis was used rather well in Resistance. You know, when leapers jump on you, and you start flailing your arms to get them off.

Welcome, i'm sure you will like it here.

The motion sensing is pretty fun on heavenly sword, but its still a pain in the butt, it needs to be worked on.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina