By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 back in stock on Amazon

Dark_Feanor said:
Those are probaly canceled sales for February 2 shipping they had last week.

If it last longer than 1h they got a new batch... or the demand has died out.

Lol it is a new shipment but you will try downplay every time.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:

LMAo just ridiculous downplaying here.

ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Well, if I downplay every time I tell the truth than, I´m glad I´m doing it. 

Because I am the on who thinks it´s a good thing when a product is in shortage, am I not?

Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Because I am the on who thinks it´s a good thing when a product is in shortage, am I not?

It's not but Sony cannot help their demand is so high, they are still shipping more then MS. MS problem is a lot worse. You don't tell the truth..cancelled orders LOL. Do you expect people to take you serious posting that nonsense?

#33 at Best Sellers on Amazon.com for now

I wait for PS4 #1

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

And Sony continue to shop dozen units more than MS... what a sad world lol

FlamingWeazel said:

It's not but Sony cannot help their demand is so high, they are still shipping more then MS. MS problem is a lot worse. You don't tell the truth..cancelled orders LOL. Do you expect people to take you serious posting that nonsense?

Well, my friend, if you give 2seconds of your time to think a little, I wouldn´t have to explain the obvious.

Last week Amazon had reservers for a February 2th shippment.

This happens all the time, It happend a few days ago with the XOne for shippment Jan 28th. It happened in the first week of this year with shippment due 16th and the week after for shippment 25th.

And every time the day before the products come back to stock for a few minutues or hours. The only reseanable answer for this is unfullfile orders, from users cancelation, or failed credit or a bigger than expected resupply.

They always work with room to manage the units, it´s not wise to over reserve and than be unable to send the products to those buyers.

ArmGunar said:
#33 at Best Sellers on Amazon.com for now

I wait for PS4 #1

It usually take 2 hours to the list to be updated.

Interesting enouth, in the previous week, whenever the PS4 was back in stock the position of XOne went higher than before.

Today might be a good day to check if this effect is related to each other availability. If PS4 goes to top, we might see the XOne back to mid teens or up.

Dark_Feanor said:

Interesting enouth, in the previous week, whenever the PS4 was back in stock the position of XOne went higher than before.

Today might be a good day to check if this effect is related to each other availability. If PS4 goes to top, we might see the XOne back to mid teens or up.

PS4 was ever over Xbone at Amazon ranking when it had stock... stop with the bullshitting.

ethomaz said:

Dark_Feanor said:

PS4 was ever over Xbone at Amazon ranking when it had stock... stop with the bullshitting.

It's actually quite funny in a sad, desperate way lol.