By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one looking foreward to the next Mario Baseball?

Seriously, it was one of my favorite cube games, and I'm looking foreward to the new motion controlls. How about you guys?

Around the Network

I'm surprised it doesn't get mentioned here. Count me in as interested. Voice chat better be available online for it or I'm sticking with The Bigs.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

yes, you are. I don't like sports games. I'll stick with Wii Sports.

In short, yes

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I never touched any of the Mario sports spinoffs (Strikers, Baseball, etc.) for Cube...maybe I'll give them a chance on the Wii.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I might be interested but I certainly won't buy it. I suppose to conserve my money as much as possible.

Probably not. The game sells.

I already have a good baseball game for the Wii. It was free too!!

No really though, Mario Tennis and Strikers is usually pretty fun. I actually never played baseball. When can I expect Mario Cricket?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I have the Mario baseball and Stikers in cube, and I have mario strikers charged in my wii, maybe buy this too.

MLB power pros is better, but at the same time I would hope that the big N would improve the Mario baseball game for Wii. Some major flaws; especially the matter of runners not going back to bases on there own after a fly ball is caught. The game needs to be good beyond the pitch and hit mechanics + good motion controls + plus option to play without Motion Control.

Otherwise, just buy MLB power pros.