By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any one who has doubt about Heavenly Sword

GooseGaws said:
SpartanFX said:
weezy said:
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Twest that was funny bro.

so you only need 1 button to beat the game..
2 counting HAVING TO MOVE.

LOL

PLZ go and play ur Wii,,this game is for grown ups

Uh oh.  You just stepped in the wrong kitchen, bro.

dude,I honestly like wii alot,,but the way he dissed a game that he never even played,was kind of aksing for it,,,I never make fun of a game that I haven't played  ,,,games are like arts,u should be able to appreciate them even if you can't play them on your own console,,,,I love Gears of war ,it's a master piece and I only get to play it at my friend's house,same with the mario galaxy,,,so I don't like fanboyish comments,cause I consider my self a gamer .But sometimes you have to give them a taste of their own medicine

Around the Network

the game is great its just that its too short

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

hahaha @ T

that was good you should have brushed your teeth :)

Beautiful game, the best animated faces of any game ever. (Really really really awesome) Nice atmosphere. And the second half gameplay was pretty cool once you needed to use the different styles, unblocking attacks (or when played in hard), And Bohan is cool.

On the negative side: Too short, first half gameplay a bit wooden. Could need a bit more variety.

In the end a really good game, worth a budget buy anyway. And if they make HS2 longer definitely a must-buy.

Dodece said:
@SpartanFX

Spell check or proof reading for the win. Unfortunately your lack of attention to such details doesn't give your fellow poster much confidence in your opinion. I will put it bluntly based on what you wrote the amount of time you took to write it, and the abnormally high level of grammatical errors. I have garnered the impressions that you are not particularly witty, or are easily amused. Your really not helping your cause.

Spell check or proofreading for the win.  Unfortunately, your lack of attention to such details doesn't give your fellow poster much confidence in your opinion.  I will put it bluntly: Based on what you wrote, the amount of time you took to write it, and the abnormally high level of grammatical errors, I have garnered the impressions that you are not particularly witty and are easily amused.  You're really not helping your cause.

Sorry, but it always makes me laugh when someone picks on someone else's grammar while making numerous grammatical errors of their own.  You know what they say about people who live in glass houses, don't you?

Around the Network

Haha. Good call Entroper. I was about to do the same thing.

Also, after a colon (:) you don't need a capital letter.

On Topic - Heavenly Sword looks amazing, but is short, yes. Halo 3 campaign is short too. Is that a bad game?

The game is very good, although a lot more tactical compared to God of War. You can make a lot of difficult combos. Play the game on hard mode, Kai is a lot of fun as well:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24665.html

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

eddie182 said:
Haha. Good call Entroper. I was about to do the same thing.

Also, after a colon (:) you don't need a capital letter.

On Topic - Heavenly Sword looks amazing, but is short, yes. Halo 3 campaign is short too. Is that a bad game?
god forbid if you say something bad about that gameit's only heavenly sword that  appearently  should be  criticised for its small flaws(I honestly do not consider 8 and half hours of gameplay that short)

Galaki said:
weezy said:
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

LOL

Even Super Mario Bros. used 5 buttons.

The 5th one is even optional. 

AND is a side scroller.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

SpartanFX said:
weezy said:
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

LOL

PLZ go and play ur Wii,,this game is for grown ups

I hope "grown ups" don't resort to molesting the English language like this all the time. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"