By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

but... but.... if they all left... then 90 % of the vgchartz community would be gone

Around the Network
Daddo Splat said:
ArtofAngels said:
To the topic poster, I haven't looked at your post count but judging by the thread you've made I'm willing to be it's quite below 100?

Ya are post count sucks because we actually play games! Do any of you idiots even play and if so what online let hook up so I can post a screen shot of me kicking your butt! any system but wii and dont hire your litte brother who actually plays!

Mid-life crisis much??  Seriously stop picking on people half your age.

As of this post...

The Microsoft forum has 9 hot threads.

The Sony forum has 17 hot threads.

The Nintendo forum has... more than a full page so I didn't bother to count.

You'd think the Microsoft forum would welcome some excitement; I mean, if it were any more comatose, it'd be the PC forum.

Daddo Splat said:
ArtofAngels said:
To the topic poster, I haven't looked at your post count but judging by the thread you've made I'm willing to be it's quite below 100?

Ya are post count sucks because we actually play games! Do any of you idiots even play and if so what online let hook up so I can post a screen shot of me kicking your butt! any system but wii and dont hire your litte brother who actually plays!

At first I was confused, then I remember your username from your wall:

daddo splat posted 04/12/2007, 10:18
vote for the games U played not the system U hate lifes too short to be a jealous noob I own all nex gen systems have had a nes genesis ps1 n64 dc ps2 xbox gc 360 ps3 wii pretty much in that order not to mention handhelds those are 4 kids. all systems had great games tg for inovation gameplay story graphics = good game to me anyway

and then...

Daddo Splat

I still find it hard to believe that you're 44 years old.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

stof said:
ssj has a good point. But he forgot to ad that it must be plugged in. You also need to hold down the reset button while it's under water, so it might be best to just climb in there with it.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha You make me laugh at least once a day!

Around the Network

I MISSED THE SIMPSONS TOO, DANG

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
ClaudeLv250 said:
Daddo Splat said:
ArtofAngels said:

vote for the games U played not the system U hate lifes too short to be a jealous noob I own all nex gen systems have had a nes genesis ps1 n64 dc ps2 xbox gc 360 ps3 wii pretty much in that order not to mention handhelds those are 4 kids. all systems had great games tg for inovation gameplay story graphics = good game to me anyway

and then...

Daddo Splat

What? He's trying to burn me and he's a fat 44 year old nerd?

ArtofAngels said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Daddo Splat said:
ArtofAngels said:

and then...

Daddo Splat

What? He's trying to burn me and he's a fat 44 year old nerd?

It's a mid-life crisis.  Dunno for what reason but it boggles the mind as to why an old man would hang out around here and pick on younger individuals.  Maybe to make up for his own short-comings. 

I'll keep that in mind next time i "spout" out false info about 360

stof said:
ssj has a good point. But he forgot to ad that it must be plugged in. You also need to hold down the reset button while it's under water, so it might be best to just climb in there with it.

I heard another good one. The XBox360 shortage is real.