By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

Sony > Nintendo > Microsoft
OT: If you cant take the heat get the fudge out, lol.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

lol this topic am funny

ssj has a good point. But he forgot to ad that it must be plugged in. You also need to hold down the reset button while it's under water, so it might be best to just climb in there with it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

David Hasselhoff guest stars on Knight Rider tonight., TUNE IN!

The pope is confused. 'stumbles out in a drunken stupor'

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
with only 55 posts, the guy hardly has any right to complain about anything.

Calling it "our forum". lol, and if you want, feel free to CORRECT those informations.

like king of fail has any say.

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

To the topic poster, I haven't looked at your post count but judging by the thread you've made I'm willing to be it's quite below 100?

Did you know that Microsoft has to harvest the souls of little children in order to produce those Xbox 360s?

IS FAMILY GUY NEW THIS WEEK ?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Well, I got their attention :D

and I have been visiting the site for about half a year, but never wanted to register.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive