By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - F^*# the reviews and F^*# the doom! Have you been rewarded for your faith in 3rd party Wii U game purchases?

I have. Especially in Ubisoft games.  I was angry and skeptical of Rayman Legends (demo sucks) and Splintercell seemed old hat.  So turns out you gotta just buy it and you'll be rewarded.  Every Wii U 3rd is fantastic in your hands with reasons a plenty to be glad you own it on Wii U.  I just finished playing online Splintercell with a friend i made on miiverse.  We communicate through the gamepad.  There is so much content it's plain ridiculous!  Ubisoft must have poured millions it can't be explained you must buy it to see for yourself.  Same for Rayman Legends... i didn't want this game I never even cared about the series.  But after I realized Ubisoft is the company keeping Wii U alive and strong, and that Ubi's budgets are as big as their imagination i dove in.   You should too.

Around the Network
snyps said:

everything Ubisoft makes is artistic gold

You lost me here.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
snyps said:

You lost me here.

too fancy? all i'm sayin is Ubisoft isn't a company with a low ceiling like say Ea. Ubi's budgets are as big  as their imagination.  They pullout all the stops and deliver risky new ways to play. 

edit* fixed you're right

snyps said:
F0X said:
snyps said:

You lost me here.

too fancy? all i'm sayin is Ubisoft isn't a company with a low ceiling like say Ea. Ubi's budgets are as big  as their imagination.  They pullout all the stops and deliver risky new ways to play. 

In the sense that they've done more with interesting things with Wii U hardware than Nintendo has, then yeah.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
snyps said:
F0X said:
snyps said:

You lost me here.

In the sense that they've done more with interesting things with Wii U hardware than Nintendo has, then yeah.

in all five senses...

Around the Network

what? I enjoyed the demo of Rayman, wonder if AUS got a different demo lol.

Cobretti2 said:
what? I enjoyed the demo of Rayman, wonder if AUS got a different demo lol.

It was just the first levels right?  Those are boring compared to the ones later on imo.  All demos fall into this trap.  But maybe i din't like it because i wasn't a fan.. not sure.  Btw.. i have you to thank for buying Rayman Legends. You made a post yesterday i think or the day before about Rayman delayed meant more Wii U ports or something like that.  Totally convinced me to buy it!!

Well I just completed zombiu ( awesome game) and have now just started AC IV which also seems pretty good.

I thought the demo off rayman sucked abit too. Might buy COD aswell seen as activision are supporting too

Too busy bashing Nintendo to buy 3rd party games.

So far, albeith just a few, there are some really excellent games, and some good efforts.
The WiiU version of NFS;Most Wanted is the best available, in my opinion.
Eidos did a great job in porting Deus Ex Human Revolution with improved visuals and Gamepad functions.
Just Dance games are equally good to the other versions - but the Puppet Master mode is really fun and is not available in any other platform.
Rayman Legends was made specifically for the WiiU and simply don´t play the same on other platforms. Scribblenauts games are fun and inventive.
Another good game that people don´t give attention is Sonic All-Stars racing transformed. It can be played with 5 people!