By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what games have you played for 100+ hours?

MH Tri 1300 hours
MH Portsble 3rd 600 hours
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 500 hours
Diablo 3 1100 hours

Around the Network

Most MMORPG and JRPG games.

As far as single-player games go, probably none. I spent a high number of hours on Final Fantasy and Elder Scrolls games, but I don't think I ever crossed the 100-hour mark.

If we include multiplayer, then games like GoldenEye, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Double Dash!! would definitely make it.

Recently only 2:
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) 180+
Goldeneye 007 (Wii) ~110

I move from game to game kind of quick, usually I finish the main story, play some rounds of multiplayer (co-op or competitive) and then go to the next one.

MAG, Uncharted 2/ 3, Killzone 3, Starhawk, and Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
dmitrijs88 said:

Most MMORPG and JRPG games.

post em n_n

I think the only games I have payed for 100+ hours have been Skyrim, FF VIII, IX, X and more than likely soon to be X HD

Call of Duty Black Ops II(~220 hours), Halo 4(~310 hours), Final Fantasy XII(more than 1000 for sure), Skyrim(~150 hours), GTA V(~120 horus), Dota 2(just crossed the mark of 100 hours), Age of Empires II(more than 500 hours for sure), Pokémon Black(999:99 :P)...

Dunno what else.

Over 500 hours on Skyrim and over 160 on PKMN White 2. No idea about previous gens. But willing to bet most PKMN games are well over 100 hours

How do people manage over 100 hours on OoT or Majora's Mask?! Or any Zelda game for that matter. I get "overall" if you've replayed the game, but I don't know how anybody could clock up 100 hours or over on 1 play through. My first play through of OoT comes in at 19 hours 100% completion!