By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starting video games, what was your first "Boss"?

What Gen did you begin gaming in?

1st Gen 8 10.67%

2nd Gen 10 13.33%

3rd Gen 19 25.33%

4th Gen 16 21.33%

5th Gen 15 20.00%

6th Gen 3 4.00%

7th Gen 2 2.67%

8th Gen 1 1.33%

Total:74

Iggy as well...I think. Is kind of hard to remember the first gaming experience I ever had, but Super Mario World was the one that made the biggest impact at least.

As for final boss...I think it was King K Rool from Donkey Kong Country, but again, the SNES era is pretty foggy in my mind.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Bowser from Mario ofcourse.

Then The Devil in Tekken 2.

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

The very first boss I really beat was Bombman from the first Megaman game!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Did Berzerk have a boss ? Yeh , maybe that.

BasilZero said:
osed125 said:

Iggy as well...I think. Is kind of hard to remember the first gaming experience I ever had, but Super Mario World was the one that made the biggest impact at least.

As for final boss...I think it was King K Rool from Donkey Kong Country, but again, the SNES era is pretty foggy in my mind.

SNES era is awesome :O

You should re-play some games :P

I do that every few years!

I don't have the system anymore, but I have played tons of SNES games on Virtual Console and emulator. I played FF VI for the first time like 5 years ago and it's my 2nd favourite game of all time. I played Link to the Past, DKC 2 and 3, Earthworm Jim, Mega Man X, and many more just "recently".

I was just too small at the time, in fact, the system wasn't even mine, it was my sister's SNES. The only popular games I had were Mario Kart, Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country, the rest were mostly just stupid kid games

That's why I consider the N64 my "real" first console.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Well I started playing games in the first gen and there weren't any bosses in those games.

I can't think of any bosses on Atari 2600 games either, so I'll have to go with Bowser on Super Mario Bros also.

The boss battle starts at 9 minutes

The first boss I have beat is a bizarre kind of lizard in Snow Bros on the Nes.

This guy.