By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - What is your favourite sport to attend?

What is your favourite sport to attend?

Wrestling 7 11.11%

American Football 4 6.35%

The Real Football 25 39.68%

Hockey 8 12.70%

Marathons 0 0%

Cycling 1 1.59%

Baseball 2 3.17%

Basketball 4 6.35%

Other, namely ..... 6 9.52%

none 5 7.94%

Total:62
kirby007 said:
osed125 said:

Dota 2....it is technically a sport

not the orginal or lol?

Never played the original, I started with Dota 2. 

I don't like League, played like 5 matches and I unistalled it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Association Football / Soccer

Being there live is far better experience than watching on television for me. The camaraderie, the singing, the ups and downs of emotions. Gets me buzzing just thinking about it.

Arsenal FC fan.

As for real sports, I rarely play any really. I play real football from time to time but that's about it.

And when it comes to watching sports, I like to but only big matches. For example, the only American football game I watch during the whole year is the Super Bowl. I only watched the semi-finals and finals of the Australia Open. I only watch football during the FIFA World Cup or the Champions Final, you get the idea.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Hockey, absolutely. But am not sure if you mean field-hockey or ice-hockey? I only like one of them, hehe.

Around the Network
bosslug said:
Munkeh111 said:
I'm not an Arsenal fan, but the rest of my family is and we have season tickets, so I go every week

I do also enjoy a day of test cricket though, I'm probably in the minority here though...

One thing that I do want to do in the future is is to watch an American Football game. There are 3 games here in London each year, but I don't really know what I'm going to be doing in November, so it will probably have to wait until next year (or when the Giants show up)

Certainly not in the minority for cricket, especially when the Aussies thrash the poms ;)

So last time we went down under I went out and saw the last couple of days of the Adelaide test. We were planning on going to Brisbane this time, but thankfully the plans fell through... I did still stay up all night to endure the misery

I should also say I love watching F1 live. It's hard to keep track of the race, but as an event, the whole weekend is great and the noise is just amazing. I was in Austin last year and it's a really great way to see a bit of a city and have fun at the race

well that result is not so unexpected!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

esports

I like all sports that involve balls or projectiles. Except Baseball, American Football, Rugby or Ice Hockey.

Also some sorts of  athletics and of course cycling.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Basketball and football/soccer mostly. I also enjoy MMA but it's not as popular as other sports in my country so it's a bit rare.