By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising Hits 1M shipped

This is pretty LOL.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Necrobumping is bannable. My suggest would be checking the dates of the threads, because I doubt mods will allow you one more mistake.

But on the other hand, thanks for necrobumping this thread. Dead Rising, man! How far the franchise has get through these seven years!

Dude, come on, I think even the mods would be human enough to literally lol at this.

STRYKIE said:
Wright said:

Necrobumping is bannable. My suggest would be checking the dates of the threads, because I doubt mods will allow you one more mistake.

But on the other hand, thanks for necrobumping this thread. Dead Rising, man! How far the franchise has get through these seven years!

Dude, come on, I think even the mods would be human enough to literally lol at this.

Necrobumping should not be bannable unless your abusing it.

STRYKIE said:
Wright said:

But it's the second time he does this, in the same day xD

For one moment I thought the game shipped 1 million as of today, 8 years to reach 1 million, that's is really a milestone.

Around the Network
Dmick90 said:

They're shipping already for Dead Rising 3? 1 million? wow

you are one of my favorite users on this site now.

Angelv577 said:
For one moment I thought the game shipped 1 million as of today, 8 years to reach 1 million, that's is really a milestone.

You didn't read the OP did you?

I bought a 360 just to play Dead Rising and Fallout 3, i still have it, it was a very cool game.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Wright said:
STRYKIE said:
Wright said:

I take it back then, ha. What was the other and how old was it?

STRYKIE said:
Wright said:

I take it back then, ha. What was the other and how old was it?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=108&page=1#

Even older!