By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How many members will log on March 9th?

This is a prediction thread for estimating how many members on average will be logged on for the premire of Brawl. I find the average members are 120, but on Brawl day, the average will be about 100.

Around the Network

Count all of the people who don't have a wii it should be around that number.

Nah, we'll all be logged in exchanging FCs . I'd give it a lot more than that...

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Not everyone will get it the same date. Plus, this site is global, some members already have it from Japan, etc...

Every time this site is upgraded, we end up with more users soon after due to a digg and people sticking around, until things slow down again, so by March 9, it might be normal to have a lot more than that logged in.

im probably the only wii owner who isnt planning on getting brawl, so I'll probaly be here on march 9th

Around the Network

there will be over 5000 people on this site

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

maybe even over 9000

but we europeans will be hatin on you guys in any case

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I predict that every single user we have will be online on March 9th.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I predict that all the NIntendo fan boys and girls will be online on march 9th
and the others (not nintendo) will be online b.c they go on daily

Well if everybody is going to be playing brawl why go on vgchartz.