By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is all about the kids

http://kotaku.com/357416/sony-donates-to-new-orleans-childrens-hospital

One person's comment: "This and Folding@home make Sony look almost angelic", haha.  Exaggeration? Perhaps......

Anyways, that's cool that Sony did that!   See videogames are good, not Satanic as some would have us believe..........

Around the Network

*Starts slow clap*

That's why we love 'em!

Sony has been painting New Orleans with PS logo all week, they have had a huge presence in New Orleans all week for the NBA All Star game. They also sponsored the Playstation Skills Challenge!

see Sony isn't evil

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nice one Sony! :)

Around the Network
dgm6780 said:
Sony has been painting New Orleans with PS logo all week, they have had a huge presence in New Orleans all week for the NBA All Star game. They also sponsored the Playstation Skills Challenge!

I see...  :|  So Sony is probably doing it for their own personal gain then :(  Anyways at least the children at that hospital benefit from it.

Mutually beneficial. Nothing wrong with that. Sure the motivation may be selfish, but that's how a company survives, publicity. It's good to see Sony getting some good as of late as opposed to last years representation in the media.

Good one. People down here are really enjoying this whole week.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

dgm6780 said:

Are they really putting the PS logo on the hospital? If that is the case, I don't think I like their mindset, but i am very happy to see that (Legend stole my words before i said it :P ) the children can benefit from it

tabsina said:
dgm6780 said:

Are they really putting the PS logo on the hospital? If that is the case, I don't think I like their mindset, but i am very happy to see that (Legend stole my words before i said it :P ) the children can benefit from it

Okay, where the hell did you read that?  There not putting the Playstation logo ON the hospital.  They sponsored the NBA games and they are creating positive publicity with the hospital.  He means that Sony is just having a large presence in the city in general.