By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita Slim Set For Release in Europe and North America?

Needs price slashed, built-in memory, and bundle it with something. I'll get it for the sake of possession.

Around the Network

I really want to see Vita TV in March and then Vita 2000 in the July along with a pricedrop, Invizmals and it's show . Ideally I would like to see prices in the US at 8-16GB(149) 32GB(199) and 64GB(249) though I'm sure Sony would never go below 169 like with the PSP for ages.

theprof00 said:
Not already owning an OLED vita.
What a beautiful screen. If you don't have one now, you really should get one before it's too late. Whereas psp improved its screen over models, vita will be downgrading. Get it now, bustas.

I'd rather get the slim since I won't need to buy a memory card cause of the 1gb storage and I dont buy digital games and it has a longer battery life.  Ive seen the screen differences and they dont look too bad.

I'm sure is a PS3 Ultra Slim

PS4 + Vita slim Bundle = $550.

Around the Network

I'm 100% sure it's a Vita Slim, we already predicted that in the Official Vita thread. With all the announcements due for March, and 2K games deleting the tweet about the release date of Borderlands 2, it's because Sony wanted to make some announcement with the Vita Slim in the West.
This one's so obvious, doubt we'll see Vita TV though, it didn't work in Japan, and don't know about the rest of Asia where it was supposed to sell great and not in the west.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I'd rather get the slim since I won't need to buy a memory card cause of the 1gb storage and I dont buy digital games and it has a longer battery life.  Ive seen the screen differences and they dont look too bad.

Error.

Or at least, planning on using 1GB storage is.  Honestly, there's just too many advantages of using digital content on Vita at the moment.  Whether it be digital-only titles; PSP games; PS1 games etc.  Certain titles require big patches as well.  You're going to need a memory card.

That's not to say the 2000 is a bad choice though.  If you don't mind the screen change then the extra battery life is gonna be a big, big plus.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
theprof00 said:
Not already owning an OLED vita.
What a beautiful screen. If you don't have one now, you really should get one before it's too late. Whereas psp improved its screen over models, vita will be downgrading. Get it now, bustas.

lol ok....skimp out on the much better screen to save yourself 20$ or so.

PS: oh yeah, and it is much better. If all you've seen is the screen differences, you haven't seen enough.

Not to be aggressive to you or anything, it just blows my mind. It's like buying a console with a lower resolution and framerate and the same games for a 5-10% savings.
This is the screen! It's literally the most important part of the handheld, aside from the game.

Finally. Sony why you so slow? I've got the original model already for dat sexy OLED..

I just hope they'll be bringing the Vita.TV out here soon as well as i REALLY want that one.

I can already buy on play-asia but i've seen the people on Youtube show that it supports only the Japanese PSN as of now :(

Kresnik said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Error.

Or at least, planning on using 1GB storage is.  Honestly, there's just too many advantages of using digital content on Vita at the moment.  Whether it be digital-only titles; PSP games; PS1 games etc.  Certain titles require big patches as well.  You're going to need a memory card.

That's not to say the 2000 is a bad choice though.  If you don't mind the screen change then the extra battery life is gonna be a big, big plus.

Can you give me some examples of games that had big patches and the sizes?