By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita Slim Set For Release in Europe and North America?

RafaelOrix said:
daredevil.shark said:

OP.

Dude, hope you don't mind that I posted this news on PS Vita Official Thread (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6000599). I gave credit to you.

No problem.

Around the Network

Well, there's probably a slim chance this wil save the Vita!

Sorry,

PS4 Slim Confirmed

still no games worth getting tho *shot*

If this is the case, I need to bag me an OLED PS VITA ASAP.

I prefer the OLED of my Vita...

Around the Network

Not already owning an OLED vita.
What a beautiful screen. If you don't have one now, you really should get one before it's too late. Whereas psp improved its screen over models, vita will be downgrading. Get it now, bustas.

Oh... this is good. They may announce new releases on this.

Maybe finally some info on that JRPG campaign and/or more localisations. Dare i hope? Maybe one more first party big title?

I do believe it is going to be the launch of a PS Vita Slim, but who knows? It may be the launch of a PS4 Slim model

Could be VitaTV. It's a very, very tiny console after all.

Regardless, I'm expecting a March release date for this alongside Final Fantasy X HD and Borderlands 2. Hopefully they've got a few more games to keep the momentum going, but I doubt it.

With securing HBO GO, Sony has enough popular apps to release the TV here in the States. I think it will be an awesome time to reintroduce the Vita brand. I honestly believe that they will be releasing both devices in the US (they don't mention how many devices, just the slimmest).

I can see the TV being released with PS4 controller support and retailing for $79-99 dollars while the 2000 can be released for $169, all speculation of course we will find out in a week!.