By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just how weak was the NVIDIA GPU clocked @ 200 MHz & ARM 9 CPU @ 268 MHz a core for the E3 2010 prototype 3DS.

Tagged games:

So how weak was the NVIDIA GPU clocked at 200 MHz?

And how weak was the Nintendo ARM 9 CPU clocked at 268 MHz a core?

Talking about the E3 2010 Nintendo 3DS Prototype.

Around the Network

week. Really week. And 3DS is still weak. But I love this thing

Click HERE and be happy 

There's no comparison. Tegra just shits on the PICA200.

Have you played ZeldaALBW?

Who the damn cares... such a great game.

fatslob-:O said:

Nintendo said in a statement that they used a 1 GHz chip for the GPU in the Nintendo 3DS.

So please elaborate.

Around the Network

This is where I would spam links....but I cannot anymore...I am permabanned...so you'll forever wonder exactly what kind of message I was trying to spread. :'( 

superchunk said:
Have you played ZeldaALBW?

Who the damn cares... such a great game.

The Devs of Warner Bros. confirmed that the 3DS has practically the exact same graphics as the PS Vita. (both different develop handheld games were developed over 3 years each. Talking bout Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate)

We know the 3DS does 3D and does 3 different video images at 60 fps per image.

High Voltage Devs also confirm that the 3DS has way way way more better textures & shader abilities then the Wii.

So what are your thoughts about that?

You can play Pokemon X/Y or Zelda ALBWwith any device with Tegra?

Click HERE and be happy 

guyes..

remember..

Kaizar said:

Nintendo said in a statement that they used a 1 GHz chip for the GPU in the Nintendo 3DS.

So please elaborate.

I hope you realize that graphics peformance is dependent on the GPU and not the CPU. Since the 3DS uses the PIC200, it is clocked at 133 mhz.

The 3DS consumes about 0.2 watts where as the tegra 3 eats up about a full watt.

The 3DS has a manufacturing process of 65nm whereas the tegra 3 has a much finer process at 40nm so really there is no comparison. The PICA200 will get squashed by the tegra 3.