By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Brothers "Fantasy" Roster

Batman and Robin from the 80s.

Around the Network

well, it is a fantasy roster.

If I were to do a fantasy roster, it would include as few unnecessary/b-side nintendo characters (of which there are many) as possible and focus more on notable non nintendo characters like ryu (ninja gaiden), master chief, dante (devil may cry), lara croft, etc. I'd much rather have real quality over quantity.

yamauchi, the former president

Leon from RE4

Or cloud from KH

Or Ada from RE4

the op is full of win mainly because it had almost the entire roster of captain n, it was reinforced later on with simon belmont and megaman ;)

Around the Network

sora, riku, roxas, axel from kh (no disney, not even assists)
mega man characters (dont play it, but they deserve to be in)
more sonic (knuckles anyone?)

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

That's a long list.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

cebrian said:
the op is full of win mainly because it had almost the entire roster of captain n, it was reinforced later on with simon belmont and megaman ;)

ahh yes, good ole captain n.  if anyone can actually watch a full episode, then they shall be deemed emotionless.  it might be more torturous than waterboarding.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Midna!

Come on, you didn't even mention her in your Legend of Zelda-catagory. I would love to play as Midna. Could be like Zelda/Sheik switch from imp to twili form.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Theme: No one loves me

Virtual Boy
ROB
Power Glove
Snes Mouse

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."