By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Industry insider : Watch dogs will be better on PS4, gap wil widen

http://n4g.com/news/1442622/industry-insider-watch-dogs-ps4-will-be-better-than-xbox-one-expects-performance-to-widen-in-future

This really should end the "They are the same " talk regarding hardware, the x1 version will still be fully playable so not sure why people have such a hard time accepting the fact the ps4 is more powerfull.  I do expect the gap will widen as engines get more demanding.

Around the Network

Uh oh. It's happening... :o

oh boy... dis gon b gud

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

• Do not post just a link. Links have context - expound upon that context. For example, Mario Piano Videos. Post a link, but also give some background on what the link is to. Try to avoid simply copy and pasting the article to which you are linking.

Former something....

Around the Network

i expect it to be the same as AC4 900p vs 1080p there both open world games from the Ubisoft

That my friends, is a quality OP right there.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
That my friends, is a quality OP right there.

???? I am just posting an article, please explain what I did wrong? Not my fault people are hiper sensitive over consoles lol.

So can we just all agree unless stated that there the same just assume that games on the are going to be better looking on the ps4 and stop posting threads for every game

This was pretty much a given, the PS4's graphic card is a good bit more powerful than any other console out there. While the Xbox One will be able to do a lot of things to off-load CPU requirements, it still needs more GPU juice to render it on the screen. 

Still, gut tells me anyone with it on PC, PS4 or Xbox One will be happy with what they see.

I just hope they focus on getting a stable framerate above all else this gen. Far Cry 3 was unplayable on consoles.