By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goku is a WUSS! Don't believe me??? I'll prove it!

And Zackblue, Freiza went easy on Goku. He could've given Goku the finger early in that fight too.

Also, if memory serves, Pikon had Goku on his back during their battle. Even after Goku got the victory, Pikon wasn't really hurt. Heck, before the fight, Pikon defeated Cell AND Freiza at the same time! (and Goku didn't go SS2. He just went Super Saiyan. At that time, the only SS2 was Gohan!)

Around the Network

@d21lewis
actually goku let freiza become 100% goku could of killed him there but decided to let freiza become 100%

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
@d21lewis
actually goku let freiza become 100% goku could of killed him there but decided to let freiza become 100%

I didn't forget. I'm trying to present a biased arguement here! I just sorta "overlooked" that. Also -Goku and Krillin. Totally gay! ;)

I watched every episode of the show from when Vegeta was introduced, to when Cell was killed. I probably would have ocntinued watching, but my dad killed our kid-channel subscription. I was most upset.

Though, in hindsight, the show really wasn't that good. You used to spend a whole series waiting for Goku to come kick some guys ass. But he has to train first, and then he has to spend three hours talking to the guy he's going to kill before he has to kill them. Then someone he likes/loves ends up "dieing" (I wouldn't really mind dieing in this universe, it seems like a minor deterrent rather than the end), he gets pissed, levels up/hair gets brighter. Goku wins fight.

Every series/sega/season was like that!

The only other anime I used to watch was Pokemon, and man, that really kicked Dragon Ball Zs anus.

Vegeta FTW!

Yes

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:

The only other anime I used to watch was Pokemon, and man, that really kicked Dragon Ball Zs anus.

There you have it! Pikachu kicked Goku's ass! SamueIRSmith's exact words, not mine.

You just jealous of his awesome power.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

What! Apparently, a demonstration of MY power is in order. I'm going to power up to Super Lewis 4!!

Just have to focus.....hold my hands like this......and....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGHHHH!!!! YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! HHHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!(to be continued -next post)

Previously on Super Balls ME, d21lewis said:
What! Apparently, a demonstration of MY power is in order. I'm going to power up to Super Lewis 4!!

Just have to focus.....hold my hands like this......and....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGHHHH!!!! YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! HHHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

and now.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAKELLLYCLARKSONAAAAHHHHH! HHHHEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! GERBLAAAAAAAAGHHHHHGAAAFFFLE. oops! I pooped my pants. (I'm 30 years old, yet so immature.)

My problem with DBZ was the exact opposite.

Goku did everything. Everyone else was so weak that they couldn't even handle the main villians lackeys most the time. Reducing every story arc to "Everyone else stalls while Goku finally gets his ass in gear and gets here."

At least let Piccolo kill someone.

Or Krillian backdoor sneak attack someone with that disc attack.

Seriously... let someone else do something. I hate anime where the Main Character becomes so much stronger then the side characters that the main character does all the fighting and accomplishes every single feat that's worth mentioning.